Shocking, I know, but Tom Brady is a total punk (tries to trip Oliver)

31 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I agree he is a punk. Just don’t think this incident reflects it IMO

On one hand, it’s football. Not really a big deal. 

On the other hand, this incident is a perfect reflection of his punk B word ways. He did it out in the open, in full view of the ref, knowing he wasn’t gonna get penalized for it because of who he is.  Ed was powerless to retaliate. That’s the definition of a punk B word.

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Brady has always been the worst sport in the league. All smiles in interviews, but in the field he throws tantrum after tantrum, screams at his own players and coaches, and mopes off the field without shaking hands or anything after a loss.

Same as his coach.  If you beat him you get the quick handshake and look the other way.

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I did not see this mentioned anywhere else, but I might have missed it. Relatively early in the game, Oliver hit Brady as he was throwing the ball and when Oliver went to walk away, Brady hit his leg and tried to trip him. Total b word move and I was praying that Oliver would crush him for it at some point. (He did get a nice hit on him near the goal line late in the game)

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/12/21/21033291/watch-tom-brady-tries-to-trip-ed-oliver

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.com/2019/12/buffalo-fans-rip-punk-tom-brady-for-trying-to-trip-bills-ed-oliver/amp/

(Thanks for the link @Real McNasty)

I completely missed that one, but but what a tool.  What punk, don’t like getting hit.  Allen gets a lot.  I don’t see him trying to trip anyone.  I’m so proud of Oliver not taking the bait and stomping on him which was probably his real goal.  God, it just make me want to beat in the wildcard and then beat the Pats when it matters.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Best part was the announcers laughing about it, cause ya know since Tom did it there’s no way it’s a penalty just a funny act on the field 

He falls the wrong way being unexpectedly tripped and that could derail his career. But like you said they think it’s funny bc Brady did it. 

5 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

I know......millions of $ and a super model wife.... that will teach him ! Hopes he learned his lesson....

Jiselle is a Tranny and Brady legitimately sold his soul. He and his ‘wife’ do actual pagan occult rituals. You can look this up btw

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep.  Tommy doesn't like getting hit and when he does he throws a fit.  He may be the GOAT but he shouldn't command the respect from his peers that that title would normally deserve due to his whiny childishness.  Everything about that whole organization oozes poor sportsmanship at best and cheating at worst.

From now on when anyone uses Brady and GOAT in the same sentence I'm going to reply the same thing.  I urge the mods to auto correct it with a filter

"Not the GOAT - a career of cheating disqualifies him"

Later in the game when Ed Oliver chased him down from behind, stopping him from reaching the end zone on a scramble, Brady mini-spazzed as if Oliver had no right to be so physical with him.

I've always like Brady as a QB, but after yesterday's game seeing him throw a block at Tre D's leg, then act like a petulant child in the aforementioned play, try to trip Oliver, and not get flagged for clear intentional grounding, I'm at the point where I want to see him take a full-force, solid shot from the blindside, preferrably by a Bills' defender.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A really good opportunity to step on Bradys throwing hand

We don't always agree but it's clear that John has spent enough time on a ballfield to know how things work.

I posted the same thing after the game yesterday: :thumbsup:

On 12/21/2019 at 8:01 PM, Simon said:

He tried to trip Oliver earlier after he'd planted him.

When Ed's got some veteran presence he'll learn to take the opportunity to step on his hand when offered the opportunity.  :devil:

I thought I saw that happen. Just so aggravating he's playing a contact sport and got taken down while running on a perfectly legal tackle. I swear Everytime when I'm ready to concede TB is a GOAT competitor he has to remind me why I think he's such a c***

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

What a smug article too. Need to get a different link on this to stop giving NESN clicks.

The article claims that Oliver pushed Brady's stomach to get up, in essence suggesting that the trip attempt was justified retaliation, but his forearm would have to be about 5 inches long for his hand to be on Brady's stomach.   More likely his hand was on the ground right next to Brady.

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

On one hand, it’s football. Not really a big deal. 

On the other hand, this incident is a perfect reflection of his punk B word ways. He did it out in the open, in full view of the ref, knowing he wasn’t gonna get penalized for it because of who he is.  Ed was powerless to retaliate. That’s the definition of a punk B word.

I hear you. But this is the national football league. There are things that are 100x worse what brady did.

Again was it unnecessary? Ya absolutely.

But this is nitpicking IMO. He tapped a man who weighs 120 lbs more than him.. 

Edited by BillsFan130