Other Saturday Games - NFLN Tripleheader

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1:00 Texans at Buccaneers 

8:15 Rams at Niners

im behind on the playoff scenarios  - if I don’t want us to play Houston in the WC do I want them to win or lose here? 

I’d think you’d want Houston to lose here and then again next week to Tenn. meanwhile Tenn has to win tomorrow.  

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I can’t believe JJ Watt might be back to face us if we play them in playoffs...

Oh ffs let’s go Titans 

22 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just saw Kay Adams and Kyle Brandt live at the Bucs stadium. Kay was saying how amazing their fans were, but I saw more Texans and Miami Hurricane gear in the crowd than I did Buccaneers.  ?

I like Kyle brandt’s Old school TB starter jacket ?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Westside Madness said:

I am torn. I don't want to play against Watson, but do we really want to try to keep Derrick Henry in check? Is the possibility of JJ Watt the deciding factor?

I don't fear watson, also Texans have a paper defense. WEAK.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I am torn. I don't want to play against Watson, but do we really want to try to keep Derrick Henry in check? Is the possibility of JJ Watt the deciding factor?

Henry is good but if I recall correctly we kept him in check a couple months ago 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I don't fear watson, also Texans have a paper defense. WEAK.

I would much rather play Tallywhacker and his Meathead coach. Actually both coaches are meatheads 

Edited by YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just saw Kay Adams and Kyle Brandt live at the Bucs stadium. Kay was saying how amazing their fans were, but I saw more Texans and Miami Hurricane gear in the crowd than I did Buccaneers.  ?

Stadium is like half full or empty however you view things. 

• Like (+1) 1

Man I love stand alone football. I wish there was 1 game every week on Saturday. Also keep Thursdays and do a 9:30 am London game on every Sunday. The NFL is king and it’s not close. Give fans a chance to watch as many staggered games as possible. Every other sport is regional. Almost all fans watch any nfl team. Not just the ones they like. Give us less games that are on at the same time. Weekly Saturday game please.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Man I love stand alone football. I wish there was 1 game every week on Saturday. Also keep Thursdays and do a 9:30 am London game on every Sunday. The NFL is king and it’s not close. Give fans a chance to watch as many staggered games as possible. Every other sport is regional. Almost all fans watch any nfl team. Not just the ones they like. Give us less games that are on at the same time. Weekly Saturday game please.

Yeah, about that whole NCAA thing.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I still personally hate the TNF games. 

I'd be up for a Sat night game but politics say otherwise.  :(

We are about five plays into this game and there is already a huge delay on a pass interference call.

I am absolutely certain that at the end of this year, someone will start a thread about the 2019 season, but to be the first, the 2019 season is going to be about how horrible this officiating has been.

The NFL needs to solve this, but the vector is not good.

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

You had me at "I just saw Kay Adams". ?

• Like (+1) 1