Any ideas on josh Allen improbable play?

28 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Probably the qb sneak where he fumbled, found it, picked it up and dove for the first. Then got stood up but fought and got the first with the second effort against Dallas

Let's be honest, it can't NOT be this play

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Probably the qb sneak where he fumbled, found it, picked it up and dove for the first. Then got stood up but fought and got the first with the second effort against Dallas

I would probably go with this one too.  Also I seen this sportsology video after the Ravens game: 

The one handed grab by Knox down the sideline had something like only a 32% chance of completion and Knox only had 1.06 yards of separation on that throw.

• Like (+1) 1

I was there in Miami, agree with your take, the throw was good enough

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That Charles Clay drop against Miami will always stand out.  Just scrambling for his life and if he got a clean throw off it would’ve been one of the most memorable plays in Bills history.

10 minutes ago, DrDare said:

I was there in Miami, agree with your take, the throw was good enough

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That Charles Clay drop against Miami will always stand out.  Just scrambling for his life and if he got a clean throw off it would’ve been one of the most memorable plays in Bills history.

Best thing about that play was watching Daboll collapse to the ground.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That was very impressive for sure. My all time favorite was when he launched the ball surrounded by all those Jaguars players. My jaw dropped when the ball seemed to be shot outta a cannon.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Because of that drop we got Ed Oliver. I imagine that will become a weird quirk of Bills history.

4th and 1 play stands out.  However, Anthony Barr hurdle and dismantling the heavily favored Vikings in his first road start is my pick.  This was Allen’s coming out game and really showed what a freak athlete he is.  This is the play and game where Josh Allen arrived in the NFL and turned heads for the first time. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-checkdown-live/0ap3000001014706/The-Checkdown-Live-1-20-19

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

And I’m glad it did it happen. 

Ed Oliver is a result of that drop.

Thanks Charles Clay! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Best thing about that play was watching Daboll collapse to the ground.

Now that is funny, I have not seen this before .... but pretty much how we all felt on that play.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

As Kenny Loggins said ... THIS IS IT ...

This is it, it shows everything about what makes him a leader: toughness, not willing to quit, fight, do whatever it takes attitude, his energy, etc.

• Like (+1) 1