Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

"Wednesday’s Patriots injury report looks a lot like the one the team handed in on Tuesday, but there is one new name on the list.

Linebacker Jamie Collins was added to the report as a limited participant. A shoulder injury was given as the reason why Collins wasn’t able to fully participate on Wednesday.

Four other players remained limited, including wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder). Cornerback Jason McCourty (groin), linebacker Ja'whaun Bentley (knee) and defensive lineman Danny Shelton (shoulder) rounded out the group.

Cornerback Jonathan Jones was out of practice for the second straight day, so it seems his groin injury could keep him from facing the Bills on Saturday."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/18/jamie-collins-added-to-patriots-injury-report/

Limited is good .. out would be better.

Glad to see Jones might miss the game. I’m more worried about Injuries than I am beating the Pats. There are a few players on their team who I think are down right dirty. I would not put it past the cheaters to try and injury a Bills player for the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Mike Tirico will handle play-by-play duties with Kurt Warner as the color analyst.

Not a bad duo really. I always liked Warner as a QB (and a person) and he does a pretty good job as the analyst. I don't find that he picks favorites like so many do (ahem, Tony Romo, ahem) 

25 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Mike Tirico will handle play-by-play duties with Kurt Warner as the color analyst.

could be worse I suppose. Mike isn’t too bad, but Kurt can have that sense of despair that rich Gannon has that annoys the ***** outta me.

was hoping for jim and tony ?

If we beat NE .. which I think there is a good (maybe not great) chance .. we need the Dolphins to win the next week. Thankfully they have committed to keeping Fitz in the starting role through the end of the year (have seen enough of Rosen). If you get good Fitz they have an outside chance to take them down .... https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/17/dolphins-have-no-interest-in-another-josh-rosen-audition/

• Like (+1) 1

I just hope McDermott takes the following precautions:

- Hire security to guard the fire alarms (and the team, for that matter) in their hotel.

- Change up signals before the game.

- Speak in code over the mic.

- Expect the mic to cut out at bad times.

- Get someone on field to get their hands on one of the Pats* balls, and check for proper inflation.

- Don't discus specifics in the locker room before the game, and discus halftime adjustments in hushed tones with music playing in the background.

- Bring their own bottled water.

- Maybe hire a food taster.

- Protect Josh Allen!

Counteract their cheating, and this is a winnable game!

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

YES - the game will be live in Australia on ESPN!!

The final destruction of the dark side will be witnessed globally.

Magnificent.

It's live on Sky Sports here in the UK at 9:30pm. What a perfect time. 

Our annual poker night as well which starts at 5:30pm. 

Poker, beer and a Bills win. Life. Love it. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Really nice article from the Boston Herald about how this game is about Buffalo trying to topple the Patriot Dynasty 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/12/19/the-patriots-can-feel-the-buffalo-bills-nipping-at-the-heels-of-their-dynasty/

some quotes “Buffalo’s brand of football feels familiar: smart, sound and defensive. The remade Bills are built to thrive in the modern NFL”

”If the Patriots win, they will have won their division for the 11th year in a row, a streak that would match the longest ever in the professional history of the four major American sports”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Not a bad duo really. I always liked Warner as a QB (and a person) and he does a pretty good job as the analyst. I don't find that he picks favorites like so many do (ahem, Tony Romo, ahem) 

Well, the Patricheats screwed him and his team out of a Superbowl if I remember correctly, so there is that...

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Spelling

40 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Really nice article from the Boston Herald about how this game is about Buffalo trying to topple the Patriot Dynasty 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/12/19/the-patriots-can-feel-the-buffalo-bills-nipping-at-the-heels-of-their-dynasty/

some quotes “Buffalo’s brand of football feels familiar: smart, sound and defensive. The remade Bills are built to thrive in the modern NFL”

”If the Patriots win, they will have won their division for the 11th year in a row, a streak that would match the longest ever in the professional history of the four major American sports”

That was an insightful article, thanks for sharing.

Some of the comments from the players were not your standard cookie cutter obligatory ones that players say when they are about to face an opponent.   These were heart felt and they truly seem to get the essence of what This Buffalo team is about.

Definitely admiration from their side.