Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The last time the Bills won 10 games, the President was being talked about being impeached.

Great tweet!  I just can’t find the link.

And the last time the Bills won in Pittsburgh, an impeached president was pardoned.  

30 minutes ago, billspro said:

He went very conservative and it hurt the offence. I’m still frustrated Gore got two straight runs in the red zone after the Tre White pick. Gore has lost a step the second half of the year and the defence keys on the run whenever he is out there.

he was throwing the second one.  The first run was the setup. 

6 hours ago, Process said:

Crazy that the BUFFALO BILLS clinched a playoff spot in WEEK 15

Expectations for the playoffs need to be kept in check... The lack of weapons on offense is really starting to show and will keep us from competing with the big boys. 

But this is pretty ****ing cool and a huge step in the right direction. 

I thought you said you were outta here. ?

6 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Note to self: I need to stay off the board and the gameday thread on gamedays. I don't usually get on here during games, as I'm watching the game while the wife and kid (and all the neighbors and their kids) are in and out of the house so I'm not usually on my computer... and following the gameday thread on a phone is brutal with the number of posts. 

But god dang. That was depressing. The game was exactly what everybody thought it would be and that thread had me wanting to burn my Bills gear. 

It’s our cesspool.  It’s why we lock the threads immediately after the half and burn them in effigy.

• Like (+1) 1

I was just listening to the post game show and there was, legitimately, a guy who rang up to say we "lucked into the playoffs". 

Seriously. I get frustrated sometimes by the homers around here who will rally and rage against any criticism however valid or warranted but when you have clowns like that ringing in to radio shows then flame away.

My word. 10-4. Lucked in. I need to go have a lie down in a darkened room after listening to that. The stupid might be contagious.  

I don't like Bills games in American prime time. Today I woke up in the night at 4.40 AM Moscow time wtih alarm clock to watch game vs Steelers. I am falling asleep at the job now but I'm so glad for Bills to win and to clinch playoff spot with 2 games left! What an unusual feeling for a fan of this franchise! Congrats Bills fans and players from Russia with love!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, delirious said:

giphy.gif

FB_IMG_1575827392660.jpg

42 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I was just listening to the post game show and there was, legitimately, a guy who rang up to say we "lucked into the playoffs". 

Seriously. I get frustrated sometimes by the homers around here who will rally and rage against any criticism however valid or warranted but when you have clowns like that ringing in to radio shows then flame away.

My word. 10-4. Lucked in. I need to go have a lie down in a darkened room after listening to that. The stupid might be contagious.  

And now you see why I'm so annoyed half the time

43 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And now you see why I'm so annoyed half the time

• Haha (+1) 1