Which Player Do You Hate The Most?

H2o

21 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Edelman and it isn't close.

He's a complete scumbag that gets away with whatever he wants. He can talk smack all game, but Jerry Hughes can't even sneeze without an unsportsmanlike penalty.

He can call for a fair catch and then head butt someone (twice in the same game and thrice in the same season actually) and it doesn't even get flagged.

He's a POS.

Yeah but when will he be a Free Agent?

For me, i'd have to say Jalen Ramsey.  I'm still bitter on how he took shots at almost every QB in the NFL last season, including ours.  I just don't like his cocky attitude and how he feels that he's the greatest.  By all means, he's good, but not humble at all.

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I think Aaron Rodgers is a full blown diva....not crazy about him.....Travis Kelce is also full of himself....I was reading a few seasons ago how he was absolutely flipping out on people calling him baby Gronk...lol...

I feel the same way about Aaron Rodgers.  When thinking about this question, he definitely came to mind as one of the top ones on my dislike list.  Definitely a great QB, just can't stand that "diva" attitude as you mentioned.

47 minutes ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Everyone here hit the main ones for me as well...probably would add Jalen Ramsey.

I also dislike ramsey.  The allen criticism aside - the hockey quote where he said he could make the NHL in 6 months... The guy doesn't want to tackle running backs, just imagine him on skates trying to battle in front of the net for position.  Guy is a clown.

I never really liked phil rivers. His tantrums on the field always made me cringe. He has the worst throwing mechanics I’ve ever seen and has never really accomplished anything important in his career. He also has a punchable face. 

Stephon Gilmore can go sit on a rake too. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

Edelman and it isn't close.

He's a complete scumbag that gets away with whatever he wants. He can talk smack all game, but Jerry Hughes can't even sneeze without an unsportsmanlike penalty.

He can call for a fair catch and then head butt someone (twice in the same game and thrice in the same season actually) and it doesn't even get flagged.

He's a POS.

He's the only player I wouldn't blink and eye at getting carted off the field with a career ending injury. 

Happy Gilmore, I’m with you on Edelman, Landry, and OBJ, but my addition is AB.  He’s a tool and can’t believe we actually tried for that fool.  Lastly, Kap, not because of his political views although they suck, but his performance diminished over time, and his ego is keeping him from getting a job.

• Like (+1) 1