Ohr, Page, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, & Obama

On 12/19/2019 at 8:41 AM, Gary Busey said:

Trump impeached before any of these folks have even been arrested. Who would have thought?

Not according to the Dems' star Consitutional Scholar Noah Feldman. 

Send those articles over, Nance.  What are you waiting for?

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Pot meet kettle

MY GAWD - SO MUCH WHINING SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who is the whiner again?

But why Gary..why do you accept the narrative from a Lisa Page?  She's a coward of the worst type.  An entrenched government pseudo-intellectual caught with her hand in the cookie jar conspiring to undermine a president.  The fact that the cookie jar was in Peter Strozk's gym shorts is part of the problem, but it's her problem.  Now she's decided to embark on path of perpetual victimization because she's a female?  I am always amazed how weak some of these people are when the walls close in, and how some people are willing to enable them for political gain. Somehow, she managed to handle under-grad, law school at Ohio State, several years as a federal prosecutor---where she most certainly squeezed/cajoled/pressured/reduced people to her chosen lowest common denominator---goes on to be a member of the FBI, plays a protracted game of hide the bureaucratic sausage with her co-conspirator  while dreaming of changing the trajectory of the free world and ends up just another disgraced attorney.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Because you know, SHE’S the real victim: Mollie Hemingway DROPS Lisa Page for playing the ‘Trump is mean I’m just a woman’ card you know, 

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/12/31/because-you-know-shes-the-real-victim-mollie-hemingway-drops-lisa-page-for-playing-the-trump-is-mean-im-just-a-woman-card/

Edited by B-Man

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In la la land do you worship at the altar of the cow or just keep your head up it's ass the entire time?

th.jpg?resize=400,299

I thought you were implying I was a good dancer, which was nice.  This whole cow altar thing makes me feel like you weren't complimenting me.  Worst. Insult. Ever!

Lisa Page says Iran has ‘pride of a 5,000 year-old culture’ and might ‘hit back in a way to remind America that they are a real and independent country’ (and people have thoughts)

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/01/03/lisa-page-says-iran-has-pride-of-a-5000-year-old-culture-and-might-hit-back-in-a-way-to-remind-america-that-they-are-a-real-and-independent-country-and-people-have-thoughts/

38 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Beta Man I thought you bumped this because one of them got arrested. Not yet? Oh well.

In the end, I don’t think anything is happening to anyone.........

but you do know things like this take years, right?

10 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Well at least this Justice Department has the balls to say that they can reach a conclusion and end an investigation even though they’d be much happier for the result to go the other way.  It’s the that refreshing!

They are all just a bunch of crooks 

GettyImages-1126007066_c24l4u

A Trump-loving socialite was sentenced to one month in prison this week for stealing her elderly mother’s Social Security benefits. Karyn Turk, a former Ms. Florida and self-styled conservative pundit, pleaded guilty but is appealing, according to the Sun Sentinel. Prosecutors said the 47-year-old pocketed $43,000 worth of checks that should have gone to the nursing home caring for her dementia-stricken mother, who has since died. The day she was sentenced to federal prison and five months of house arrest, Turk posted a photo on Instagram of herself posing in front of Mar-a-Lago.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They are all just a bunch of crooks 

GettyImages-1126007066_c24l4u

A Trump-loving socialite was sentenced to one month in prison this week for stealing her elderly mother’s Social Security benefits. Karyn Turk, a former Ms. Florida and self-styled conservative pundit, pleaded guilty but is appealing, according to the Sun Sentinel. Prosecutors said the 47-year-old pocketed $43,000 worth of checks that should have gone to the nursing home caring for her dementia-stricken mother, who has since died. The day she was sentenced to federal prison and five months of house arrest, Turk posted a photo on Instagram of herself posing in front of Mar-a-Lago.

Who are these “they all” that you’re talking about? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(For leaking, has nothing to do with Durham. This was about the 4/18 report, not the FISA abuse)

Maybe so but this is a win for the swamp.  I don't know the laws about leaking but apparently not a crime for him to do that?  Certainly McCabe was in on the "resistance".  With no potential charges he becomes a lot less useful to getting to the bottom of all this.