Week 13 Around the League Thread

Am I wrong?

Gotta look closer, but I believe a win next week coupled with a titans loss and the Bills can clinch a playoff spot.  They will have a 7th afc win and no one behind them who can tie them at 10 wins can beat their afc mark.

Edit: or do we need a titans loss, too?

edit 2:  no, I think I am right.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

13 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Am I wrong?

Gotta look closer, but I believe a win next week coupled with a titans loss and the Bills can clinch a playoff spot.  They will have a 7th afc win and no one behind them who can tie them at 10 wins can beat their afc mark.

Edit: or do we need a titans loss, too?

edit 2:  no, I think I am right.

NYT machine gives a >99% of playoffs with just a Bills win against the Ravens.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

My Thanksgiving weekend just came to a glorious end with the Browns loss. If there was one team I wanted watching the playoffs were the overhyped Cleveland Browns. Sorry Yolo. A Patriots loss tonight would be the cherry on top!!

I’ve lived in Ohio for 26 years and have yet to become a Browns fan (shocking I know. They’ve been so easy to root for ?)

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve lived in Ohio for 26 years and have yet to become a Browns fan (shocking I know. It’s been so hard)

Okay. Good!!?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve lived in Ohio for 26 years and have yet to become a Browns fan (shocking I know. It’s been so hard)

Okay. Good!!?

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

My Thanksgiving weekend just came to a glorious end with the Browns loss. If there was one team I wanted watching the playoffs were the overhyped Cleveland Browns. Sorry Yolo. A Patriots loss tonight would be the cherry on top!!

For me, it would be the cherry on top of whipped cream, on top of a brownie on top of vanilla ice cream drenched in hot fudge!