Tell us your favorite Ref moment today...

r00tabaga

48 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

How about no flag when 2 players hit Allen after he slid. One when he was stopped.

Yet Hughes hits Dax on a non slide and gets a flag.  How about the BS hands to face on INT or BS contact on first INT.  How about non hold calls on Dallas Oline tackling and horsecollaring defenders.  NFL officating at it’s worse today and the no 1st down after review was amazing surprised they got the NO TD right can’t believe it was even called a catch on field

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TBH that's how it should be called to avoid having the coach have to use a challenge

It just bites that we had to use one on the John Brown TD catch last week

That was my top "Zebras are wearing Stars and looking for the envelope from Jerrah" moment.

Was that Nantz who was calling the game like an obvious Cowboy homer - said "Say it's not So!" on the Star INT, said "yea, he missed it!" on a Haushka missed kick?

Emmitt Smith was guest spotting with them, I'm sure you can excuse Emmitt's bias and lack of journalistic professionalism considering the situation.

Not a single one.

They pissed me off with every single crap call they made and I maintain the same level of hatred I had for them before this.

We all figured after the boys got jobbed at NE that this would happen, but it's truly disgusting when you can basically call this crap ahead of time.

Fuk da refs!

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Yet Hughes hits Dax on a non slide and gets a flag.  How about the BS hands to face on INT or BS contact on first INT.  How about non hold calls on Dallas Oline tackling and horsecollaring defenders.  NFL officating at it’s worse today and the no 1st down after review was amazing surprised they got the NO TD right can’t believe it was even called a catch on field

The most amazing thing is we WON anyway. Had this been a past team those things would have overcome the team.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

we won

do nt care , at this point post game.

always bs going on.
not sure how many early starts the Bills had. but it was more than two on Offense

I thought the game was called reasonably well

Go Bills

Dude you really should not be online that drink- this is how you end up ordering a snuggie?

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The DB never initiates contact. That isn't PI. I thought the refs were absolute garbage today. And I think it went against us more than it went for us but I don't think there was a conspiracy to make us lose. 

I think the rule is simply if you don't look and there is contact then it is supposed to be called PI, regardless of who initiated. I do not like rule overall but I believe that is rule.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

My favourite moment was the PI called on Dallas that gave us a 1st down where our receiver jumped into the guy. In fact I didn't think either of the PI calls we got were PI. There was a long list of Cowboys friendly incorrect calls too. 

I get why people think they were corrupt. It did feel like that. I'd guess they are just absolute rubbish though.  

Then you clearly don’t know the rule, one which has been in place and enforced for a long time. The defender never turned back to the ball once, didn’t even make a minor attempt to do so. That’s how it works and how it’s always been called. 

And i I love how everyone is so hesitant to not admit conspiracy when it’s staring you in the face. Learn more about the power structures that actually run leagues like the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

who's Us

in the title

: )

TBD of course

; )

19 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Officiating is bad every game in the NFL

Twitter sniffed this one out pretty easily.

There were numerous times that went above and beyond a normal week's game.

I have more issue with the calls that were NOT made today. And that says a lot because the ones that were called we're horribly one sided.  Forget the stat differential.