Tell us your favorite Ref moment today...

r00tabaga

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The officials were such garbage that to pick one would be to not give them credit for there continuous trash. But on the good side I watched with Pats* fan father in law and he agreed the Bills got the short endp of stick and I explained this is most weeks.

I'm sure he doesn't say the same when the Bills play Pats*

I don't normally whine about officiating, and I make a special point to note close calls that go our way.  That said, this game's officiating was horseshit.  The officials tried as hard as they could to hand this game to Dallas, but thankfully we were able to beat them and the Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 10

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

My favourite moment was the PI called on Dallas that gave us a 1st down where our receiver jumped into the guy. In fact I didn't think either of the PI calls we got were PI. There was a long list of Cowboys friendly incorrect calls too. 

I get why people think they were corrupt. It did feel like that. I'd guess they are just absolute rubbish though.  

The hands to the face calls were utter garbage.  That’s when I knew it was a dishonest game.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The officials were such garbage that to pick one would be to not give them credit for there continuous trash. But on the good side I watched with Pats* fan father in law and he agreed the Bills got the short endp of stick and I explained this is most weeks.

You must have had to explain to your FIL* what a bad call against your team actually is

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

The 

Blind ref that called the Cowboys touchdown that was overturned.   clear as day his second foot was OOB by a lot

That one set me off- again- and my son is still learning NFL vs NCAA rules told me it was a td. After I got louder he remembered it had to be both feet and was surprised at a delay.