Boycott another *pats Super Bowl

Estelle Getty

55 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

If the refs carry the *pats to another Super Bowl.  It is the NFLs dream match to have Jimmy G. Against Little tom.  The only thing that would discourage them from making this happen is if it hurts their pockets.  Sadly this is exactly the game the NFL is angling for.  

You say but what about the Ravens?  As we have seen time and time again it takes but 1 flag for the refs to change the course of a game.  The Ravens would not be able to stop the freight train.   

I promise I’m not being a Debbie Downer, I’m just saying IF it looks inevitable I think we should take to social media and let the NFL know that not only are we as Bills fans not going to take it anymore but NFL fans in general refuse to be made sick to their stomach everytime they have to sit through the refs helping the *pats pull out games they simply don’t deserve to win. 

We have shown the power of the Bills Mafia in the past and we need to be prepared to flex our muscles to the likes of which the NFL has never seen. 

The Buck Stops Here

Look, with due respect I boycotted Golden Girls when Dorothy posed topless for Playboy, so I'm in like a mo fo. 

• Haha (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to [Misleading Title] Petition to Boycott the Super Bowl

I don’t even know why I just read that, whatever it was ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Estelle Getty said:

Sorry Virgil, I don’t want to take away your pleasure of being Zima drunk and watching brady and kraft kiss on the lips around 11 pm on a cold February night.  

Virgil writes meaningful threads that contribute to this board- I am not so sure yours passes the litmus test. I think we are all a little peeved at corporate NFL and if Brady vs Jimmy G happens it would be great to see San Fran woop up on the Pats. 

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 2

Judging by stats the refs are Colts, Packers, Bengals, Dophins and Panthers fans this year. In that order those are the top 5 teams in penalty differential so far.

I do have to say it does seem the league doesn't like Buffalo much. They haven't finished top 15 in the NFL in penalty differential since 2011.

2019:  24th

2018: 22nd

2017: 16th

2016: 22nd

2015: 31st

2014: 27th

2013: 18th

2012: 29th

2011: 7th

2010: 18th

When I see the Bills getting called for 4 holdings almost every week while they let plays like Jerry Hughes getting held like crazy in the endzone go (even when we're the home team) it does make the league make shady and even moreso when you look at those rankings I posted this decade.

The part you said about Brady and Jimmy G makes it seem like you wanted this thread to go in a certain obvious direction though which is ridiculous.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

1.  I’m not a big believer in conspiracy theories 

2.  As Bills fans our dislike for the pats is greater than most

3.  If it’s pats again or Ravens, which scenario gets more viewers? Does it matter?

4.  Both QBs are worthy of hype, so does it matter?

Edited by Gray Beard
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll do my part-I've been to 6 Super Bowls, the Bills 4 XXV through XXVIII and XLVIII in NJ and 50 in SF (actually Santa Clara).  I vow never to go to another Super Bowl until the Bills make it back there.  So that means my boycott will end next year in Tampa.Bay,  the same city I saw my 1st SB.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

3 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

Judging by stats the refs are Colts, Packers, Bengals, Dophins and Panthers fans this year. In that order those are the top 5 teams in penalty differential so far.

I do have to say it does seem the league doesn't like Buffalo much. They haven't finished top 15 in the NFL in penalty differential since 2011.

2019:  24th

2018: 22nd

2017: 16th

2016: 22nd

2015: 31st

2014: 27th

2013: 18th

2012: 29th

2011: 7th

2010: 18th

When I see the Bills getting called for 4 holdings almost every week while they let plays like Jerry Hughes getting held like crazy in the endzone go (even when we're the home team) it does make the league make shady and even moreso when you look at those rankings I posted this decade.

The part you said about Brady and Jimmy G makes it seem like you wanted this thread to go in a certain obvious direction though which is ridiculous.

It’s when the penalties take place. You must not watch to many *pats games.  When the game is on the line is when they get one sided. So those stats are arbitrary. 

5 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

It’s when the penalties take place. You must not watch to many *pats games.  When the game is on the line is when they get one sided. So those stats are arbitrary. 

They kind of didn't during the Iggles game. 

Not the recent one, you know, the one with a Lombardi hoist at the end and grease all over the flagpoles in the City of Brotherly Love.