Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

16 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'll admit, I'm jaded in these prime time games, getting up for them, then having my heart ripped out....***** it.  The entire Country is going to see a curb stomping , most likely leading the firing of Garrett.

Now that's the spirit!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

YES - Dallas is the home team (BUT) they just had to catch a PLANE and fly 1551 miles to get HOME.

So, they had to travel to get to their own HOME game.

MANY Thursday Night Home teams are ALREADY HOME!

Edited by cd1

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Usually if the opponent message board is like this they end up winning by 35 touchdowns 

I own an operate a gym with just over 300 members so I run into a lot of different fans throughout my long days here...… the handful of cowboys fans here that I like to talk smack with are in full on Eeyore mode. 3 of them already said they are taking the bills +7.5. HAHA.

Image result for eeyore gif

17 minutes ago, cd1 said:

YES - Dallas is the home team (BUT) they just had to catch a PLANE and fly 1551 miles to get HOME.

So, they had to travel to get to their own HOME game.

MANY Thursday Night Home teams are ALREADY HOME!

We are talking past each other....lets just move on.

Early betting is 56-44% on the Bills. I love the Bills being underdogs, as i usually only bet ML underdogs. 

Have had a really good year by hitting a couple monster parleys using Moneyline underdogs, and just placed 30% of my winnings this year on the Bills moneyline at +250.

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Jason Garrett has a record of 4 wins and 5 losses in the Thanksgiving game since he took over ... so not a big advantage. Oh and the Cowboys have opened as a 6.5 pt favorite .... that seems a lot.

I dug this up, but no real pattern emerges, other than the Cowboys have not dominated...

Thanksgiving games, last 8 years:

Cowboys record:  4-4      
Cowboys when at home the week prior:   1-2
Cowboys when away the week prior:  3-2  
Opponents when at home the week prior:  3-4
Opponents when away the week prior: 1-0