Any Updates on the Foster Injury?

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Would love if it was just a cramp.  

What song is that line from?!  ?

38 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

It didn't look good. I don't want this to sound callous but he literally has three touches the entire year so I don't believe it's a huge loss in production...

Well, it did sound callous!  ?  You’re mean!

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What song is that line from?!  ?

Well, it did sound callous!  ?  You’re mean!

Haha. Just stating the obvious. I hate to see a guy get hurt, but it doesn't exactly mean that our season is over that Robert Foster got hurt. Not necessarily thread-worthy.

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Guessing with Hammy like that it could be a pretty Solid assumption he will be Inactive Thursday 

Good thing they have Duke in the wings ! Maybe they will let him back on the field now & he can once again prove his worth to the team ? !

Even though you hate to see any one get hurt depth is a good thing & maybe it's not that bad !!!

Edited by T master

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone who was at the game said he was running sprints on the sideline after the injury

If so, it sure isn’t a pulled Hamstring, maybe it was his spleen...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Guessing with Hammy like that it could be a pretty Solid assumption he will be Inactive Thursday 

I have to agree.  There was no question it was the hamstring the way he grabbed it.  Even with a minor tweak, they probably wouldn't try to play him 4 days later.  Add to that the fact that he's not been a major piece of the offense this season, and he'd just not going to play this week.  The only question is not will he miss a game, but how many games will he miss?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I have to agree.  There was no question it was the hamstring the way he grabbed it.  Even with a minor tweak, they probably wouldn't try to play him 4 days later.  Add to that the fact that he's not been a major piece of the offense this season, and he'd just not going to play this week.  The only question is not will he miss a game, but how many games will he miss?

Not on offense, but Foster’s play on teams is what’s likely keeping Duke on the bench. 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No doubt he’s the fastest guy on the team. He was a blur on those end arounds 

Hmm...John Brown might have something to say about that...

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, Love that we are getting Neal back!  Should be a big part of better special teams play and loved how he was playing in the Big Nickel packages...

just in time for Dallas this week.

• Like (+1) 1