Lindsey Graham - The Evolution of a Trump Cultist (But mostly continued Bob Obsession)

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

EJ-7FOTWkAAI5uc.jpg

EJ-ujKFX0AA2vge.jpg

I know Republican Congressional integrity is hard to find these days.  Who do you think has the most integrity among Repubs in Congress?  At one time folks would have mentioned Lindsey in that discussion but I can't imagine his name ever being brought up again. 

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anyone here do the "Black Friday" shopping thing at the brick and mortars?

Nope. There is no way in hell I am getting anywhere near stores from now until January.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just not the same since the old days.  When Sears had American made tools and the jeans were not paper thin.  When you could walk into a Walden's Books and buy books 300 pages thick including pictures on most historical topics.  When hot women wearing tight clothes was still novel.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Just started the new Tom Clancy book... about what you'd expect so far. 

Not a novel, but I am sifting through "Some Body Displacements and Medical Effects of Lateral Accelerations During Navy Centrifuge Simulation."  I have some X-15 and X-20 stuff after that for my new book I am working on.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

the lowest prices you will find on anything, all year. if you are wanting a big ticket item, best to check out the deals now as most have already begun their 'Black Friday' sales.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the lowest prices you will find on anything, all year. if you are wanting a big ticket item, best to check out the deals now as most have already begun their 'Black Friday' sales.

I will be driving back from Tennessee that day, hoping for nice weather.

36 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Do you think it will snow in Denver for the game in Buffalo this week?

snow

Denver

Jeff Wright tips the pass

Carlton Bailey to the hizzy

just got lost in a reverie for a minute there, still smiling...  :D

31 minutes ago, KRC said:

Reading anything good right now?

my reading list is out-of-the-way complicated, sometimes i find someone who enjoys this stuff.

finishing off my Masters, 4 courses to go starting soon, that will be more reading than i can shake an ugly stick at

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

finishing off my Masters, 4 courses to go starting soon, that will be more reading than i can shake an ugly stick at

Just finished my Master's back in August. I understand your pain. Best of luck!!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Do you think it will snow in Denver for the game in Buffalo this week?

No

42 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not me

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think it’s a real shame more people don’t enjoy reading novels.

Most people I know enjoy novels

40 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I know Republican Congressional integrity is hard to find these days.  Who do you think has the most integrity among Repubs in Congress?  At one time folks would have mentioned Lindsey in that discussion but I can't imagine his name ever being brought up again. 

I'm not sure

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Gary you win...you can have him on your dodgeball team. All yours.

He's on Team Trump - I'm good

22 minutes ago, KRC said:

Just finished my Master's back in August. I understand your pain. Best of luck!!

THANKS!  what did you earn?

it's for forensic accounting, not the most demanding of M's handed out, but it's been 20 years since my last foray into academics....  my reading has kept up all these years in life for things above my knowledge level....

research paper/theses out of the way thankfully...

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Gary Busey (ours) - The evolution of a syphilis infection.

quintinary symptoms?

such a thing?

Edited by row_33

13 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

I should delete the thread and restart it. Zero integrity and interest in the topic from anyone on the president's side

alright, i'll bite just to be fair.

i would say that Graham is just as dirty as the rest of the corrupt swamp. is it any surprise that his stance changes with which ever way the wind blows?

i've said it before and i'll reiterate..... i hope that after Trump gets re-elected, he goes after all the corrupt ***** on his side of the aisle. we will be able to do so because after he survives this current Dem ***** show of an impeachment sham and all of the DOJ reports drop along with the coming litigation/prosecutions that those will entail, he will be pretty much bulletproof. then when his second term is up, either Jr. or Ivanka follow him into office and just completely flush the ***** down the drain.

i understand though that this is a Utopian dream. we are presented with a rare moment in time where we are being afforded a chance to return the world to a proper stand, one that favors the people and not the self proclaimed elite. i root for this because if it fails, the only other alternative is going to be an armed rebellion, which will happen. one need merely look around the world to see all the unrest being vented against the elite structure in other countries to understand this. what is happening within the US is the pause to decide the outcome for the rest of the world. we have to win, there are no two ways about it. 

though i consider myself to be anarchist at heart, i do not want to see society go down the latter road because there will be much pain, all around, to be had by all sides.

i am also an empath.

25 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

I should delete the thread and restart it. Zero integrity and interest in the topic from anyone on the president's side

one other thought just for your consideration....

i think if you were a little more genuine in your discourse, you wouldn't get the ***** and your threads would be given fair consideration. 

again, just my thoughts here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, KRC said:

MBA with Dual Specialization:

-Global Management Strategies

-Entrepreneurship and Innovation

cool!  you are already in this field or just starting out?

(for a sec I thought you were replying to a really sarcastic retort from me....... i have sent a few out on credentials attacks before.... :)  )

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

cool!  you are already in this field or just starting out?

(for a sec I thought you were replying to a really sarcastic retort from me....... i have sent a few out on credentials attacks before.... :)  )

I am a manager of business systems for a global machine vision company. Been in engineering all of my professional career. The degree is to help move up the corporate ladder.

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Any news on Netanyahoo's indictment?  Is Trump being impeached for it?

That is next week, as long as it does not interfere with vacations. This week is still "impeach him because someone overheard someone say something that was not a quote, but was their feelz on what they think may have possibly happened."

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, KRC said:

That is next week, as long as it does not interfere with vacations. This week is still "impeach him because someone overheard someone say something that was not a quote, but was their feelz on what they think may have possibly happened."

I just intended to hijack every Thanksgiving thread with a Netanyahu discussion, is all.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just started the new Tom Clancy book... about what you'd expect so far. 

It's not a Tom Clancy book.  TOM CLANCY IS DEAD.

Do you call Pride and Prejudice and Vampires a Jane Austen novel?  No, you don't.  Stop calling not-Tom-Clancy books "Tom Clancy books," you idiots.

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Do you call Pride and Prejudice and Vampires a Jane Austen novel?  No, you don't.  Stop calling not-Tom-Clancy books "Tom Clancy books," you idiots.

Ha! I'm patiently waiting for the latest James Michener book to come out. It's called "New England".

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

When you think about it, a lot of the good Tom’s are dead. Jefferson, Clancy...Petty. Heck I even think McAn has kicked off.