OP: Please pm me cause a friend of mine wants some of what you're on...  😎

• Confused 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Just pull out the Ravens game tape and duplicate 

We are one of the few teams that can.

1 minute ago, cd1 said:

OP: Please pm me cause a friend of mine wants some of what you're on...  😎

If i was on something i wouldn't have stated that its a very unlikely scenario that we have a chance to take over the AFC East this year.  Man I can't say the unicorn is a unicorn. 

Sure would be great if this scenario would play out, but like the OP acknowledges highly unlikely. Everyone keeps commenting that the Browns game really hurt us and I can’t really disagree, but it could also have been a blessing in disguise. Following that dismal effort McD came out with the need to play “fearless” edict and the results last Sunday were very encouraging. I know everyone can say you need to consider the opponent, but the change in overall team intensity both on offense and defense (let’s forget about ST for now) was undeniable. Hopefully this can be carried forward from here and lead to some wins in games most have been considering sure losses for some time now.

If we had eeked out a win over the Browns maybe this new philosophy would not have come to be and the team would have continued with the “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it mentality”. This most likely would have led to the Bills losing more games than winning down the stretch. 

One can only hope anyways!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MClem06 said:

If i was on something i wouldn't have stated that its a very unlikely scenario that we have a chance to take over the AFC East this year.  Man I can't say the unicorn is a unicorn. 

Why is it unlikely? Serious question. Are the Pats the kiler team we have seen in the past? They are 1 or two injuries from mediocrity. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

12-2 pats, 9-5 Bills, if lucky. 

This is probably accurate.  They might drop one of Dallas, Houston, or KC, but doubt two of them.  But I like surprises sometimes.

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I've had this overwhelming feeling that Dallas plays up for the NE game and wins then they go back to Dallas hungover and loss to Buffalo on Thanksgiving day 

As you and the OP made arguments, my response is “a boy can dream”.  I’d be extremely happy if we went 11-5 and beat those bastardiges in Foxborough, and still get the 5th seed as a wildcard.  Then we face the #4, which will probably come out of the South which is a winnable game and see what happens.  If we won that game, we’d get the #2, which probably will be the Ravens, but could be the Chiefs.  Most likely the Ravens, and would be a fun game, win or lose.

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

12-2 Pats vs 10-4 Bills.

I think 

12-2 Pats vs 11-3 Bills with a slim shot at a 13-3 division title. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Chargers made a colossal error abandoning the run last night against KC.

Dumbest thing I saw from an entire weekend of football. I kept watching Rivers drop back and thinking "Did anyone tell the new OC that KC can't stop the run...and, oh, yeah, he has Melvin Gordon?"

(Actually the dumbest thing was listening to Booger explain how a really bad Mahomes pass 'is just not the kind of throw most quarterbacks can make.')

3 hours ago, eball said:

And the Eagles game, and the first Pats*** game.

And this ashtray.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills gets swept by the Patriots and the  15-1 Patriots wins the AFC EAST Division but  the 10-6  Bills meet the  15-1 Patriots again in the playoffs and beat the Patriots . That would be great 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

When was the last time the Pats lost 3 straight?

When is the last time Brady* went three games with only one TD pass? He didn't even throw a TD against the Eagles. Edelman had to do it.

I know it's popular to believe Brady* is some kind of god, but he's playing the worst football he's played in years and you don't even need to look at this stats. Just look at his mug. When Brady pouts like this....bad things, man. Bad things.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Or... we sneak into the wildcard spot, 9-7, and then sweep the playoffs, and beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl by one Hauschka field goal. Or something. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Or... we sneak into the wildcard spot, 9-7, and then sweep the playoffs, and beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl by one Hauschka field goal. Or something. 

That sounds like something from Animal House....

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dumbest thing I saw from an entire weekend of football. I kept watching Rivers drop back and thinking "Did anyone tell the new OC that KC can't stop the run...and, oh, yeah, he has Melvin Gordon?"

(Actually the dumbest thing was listening to Booger explain how a really bad Mahomes pass 'is just not the kind of throw most quarterbacks can make.')

And this ashtray.

It made no sense as they were hitting 5 yards a clip. Last season Rivers arm faded down the stretch this year it is happening again. Manage the game and pound it - they would of won.

7 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

Browns game really hurt us for this scenario 

That Browns game falls squarely on McD and his coaches. I'm still disgusted we lost that game.

Daboll not running against a poor run D.

Frazier's D  going conservative on final drive making Mayfield look like Brady. 

McD not pulling Wallace and admitting him into the local burn unit.

OH THE HORROR!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

Here area few of the playoff s enarios...

over the next 3 weeks there are 2 options

nelise to dallas

ne lose to hou or kc

if they lose  to dallas....

then buffalo picks up a game if they win win out thrn are a game behind.  If buffalo wins at New England then it would come down to strength of victory. The differences would be

buf..dallas, Baltimore, denver, tennessee

new england...Philadelphia, Cleveland, kc, Houston 

who has the more wins would lead the division going into the final week.  Buffalo would need to be tied before the rematch. They would need 2 Lise’s.

if they beat dallas....then lose to hou/KC they would have the common games tiebreaker.

if they could lose to dallas and Lise one of KC/Hou then they are tied going into the game.

if buffalo is still 2 games back going into the rematch they need to win and have Miami beat them the following week and buffalo win.

if buffalo was to say beat Cleveland and lose to Denver and Dallas beat NE then buffalo could have the tiebreaker edge on New England in a h2h win.

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

And this ashtray.

And this paddle ball game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1