Bills @ Kap workout???

Cuboirs

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lmao, oh you mean when he had the 2 worst head coaches in the NFL of the last decade?  Neither of which lasted more than a year.  You mean that period when the 49ers went from one of the most talented rosters in the nfl to worst roster in the NFL in less than 3 years do to off field issues, early retirements, injuries, and FA?

Got it.  

PS:  The prerequisite to be a QB in the NFL is not to be a top 5 player.  Just because you don’t think he is that great doesn’t mean he isn’t good enough to be on a roster, especially since he’s still better than guys starting now.  So your whole point is not only inaccurate but also utterly ridiculous anyway.  He absolutely should be on a roster period.  

Kaepernick is better than guys starting now?

Interesting.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Personally I don't think the dude wants to play.  I think he just wants the media attention and to start more lawsuits.  IMO Kaep doesn't deserve jack squat.  No one is entitled a job in the NFL.  If teams don't want you then they don't want you.  If he was a top 10 QB then he might have a legit complaint of something but he wasn't.  He wasn't ever.  Not even when they went to the Superbowl. Colin was just a mediocre QB that had a hot streak here and there because a team couldn't contain him.  He isn't worth the headache.  He doesn't take the job serious.  All he cares about is politics and to push his self entitlement.  No team is going to want that.  

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

Interesting

Wow, this guy yells even when nobody else is around.

"He doesn't want to play." Wow, Stephen! Brilliant journalistic discovery you've made there. You just now figured this out? What a putz this guy is.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How many scouts actually saw his workout?

I'm so confused by the whole thing.

I saw a tweet that suggested 6 team reps out of the 24 who agreed to watch at the practice facility attended

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How many scouts actually saw his workout?

I'm so confused by the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I saw a tweet that suggested 6 team reps out of the 24 who agreed to watch at the practice facility attended

I saw 7 out of 25, but still in that 30% range.

Ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's so bizarre.  What player seeking a serious chance to get back in the league would want to play in front of 6 instead of 24 scouts?

He isn't serious about playing, but serious about his media interests.

• Like (+1) 3

No one ever talks about how much money he is asking for when he has been in talks with Broncos, Seahawks and Ravens before the lawsuit. If he is still asking for his 20mil, or top 15 QB money, who the hell is going to sign him to that? If he was serious about playing he would agree to playing for an average backup QB rate or low tier QB rate in an effort to "prove that he can play." But the fact is, once teams figured him out he was pretty bad. For anyone on here giving Josh Allen crap especially about diagnosing defenses... Rams literally left a WR uncovered knowing he wouldnt check out of the run to him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000570028/49ers-Colin-Kaepernick-doesn-t-see-open-receiver

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's so bizarre.  What player seeking a serious chance to get back in the league would want to play in front of 6 instead of 24 scouts?

If (and I’ll keep stressing if) Florio is right and the nfl asked him to sign a waiver that would release the nfl from future claims of collusion against him - and he believed this was a sham... then it’s real easy to walk away from a bunch of random scouts. 

on some level, let’s be real and if these teams had a lick of genuine interest they could’ve seen him any of the last 1,000 or so days unless he’s secretly turning down workouts 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1