Bills @ Kap workout???

Cuboirs

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

According to the statement released by his representatives, Kaepernick took issue with "an unusual liability waiver that addresses employment-related issues" requested by the NFL, and also he wanted all media to be allowed to observe and film the workout.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001077159/article/colin-kaepernick-workout-in-atlanta-moved-to-new-location

Kap just needs to shut the hell up and perform if he wants back in. Cant get all offended when things aren't to your liking. The league isnt going to do you any favors so you're going have go the extra mile to show them you're serious about playing again.

10 hours ago, stosh64 said:

He's got his Kunta Kinte shirt.

What a circus.

Dumbazz :doh:

Not going to make it. This is not the time to make a stand on your feelings, just play ball kid.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, wppete said:

There is absolutely NO coach or GM going to hire this guy on just his behaviour warming up for perhaps one  the biggest moments in his career! That was embarrassing for a pro athlete.

Hes done, either he is delusional or doesn't give a damn, either way no one wants this distraction in the locker room.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

NFL STATEMENT: We are disappointed that Colin did not appear for his workout. He informed us of that decision at 2:30 pm today along with the public.

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/nfl-statement-after-colin-kaepernick-changes-workout

so this idiot changed the workout??? What a Friggin moron. Hope we never hear from him again.

45 minutes ago, mannc said:

Elway later admitted that the Broncos never offered Kaep a contract.  Straight up disinformation campaign.

Somewhat correct as the 49ers tried to trade him to the Broncos prior to the 2016 season (before the protest) and the deal fell through as Kaepernick refused to take a pay cut from the guaranteed money he was making with the 49ers.  Why would he?  Check Elway's political leanings and you'll find out why he pitched the idea that he tried to sign him after the protests.  He pry actually helped Kaepernick in the lawsuit.

I suspect for those who don't have a strong feeling either way Kaep is losing more and more sympathy as he seems to be milking this out.  From settling the collusion lawsuit settlement, cashing in with Nike, and this workout change of venue at the last second.  He comes across as a player more interested in furthering his crusade than playing football.

This just confirmed what many of us knew. Colin doesn't actually want to play and never did. He just wants everyone to think he made a sacrifice. It's part of his martyr image. What complete moron tells everyone who took the time to come to Atlanta to see HIM to now drive an hour away? It's honestly stunning anyone even showed up at that point. It's a freaking job interview and he proved exactly why nobody is signing him - because he's a feaking drama queen.

All this stupid colin followers should have realized this when his idiotic girlfriend posted a slavery picture while he was talking with the Ravens a while back. Every single time he has an opportunity, he mocks the NFL then cries about not getting a job.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

.....stuck in traffic I presume......

Most teams didn’t show up to Colin Kaepernick’s workout

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 16, 2019, 6:40 PM EST

As of this morning, a large majority of NFL teams were expected to have representatives in Atlanta to watch Colin Kaepernick work out. By the time the workout had been moved an hour away amid sniping between the league and Kaepernick’s representatives, most teams opted out.

According to multiple reporters on the scene, the majority of NFL teams chose not to attend the rescheduled workout, which Kaepernick had in front of the media and on camera at a local high school instead of behind closed doors at the Falcons’ facility.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/16/most-teams-didnt-show-up-to-colin-kaepernicks-workout/

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

As of this morning, a large majority of NFL teams were expected to have representatives in Atlanta to watch Colin Kaepernick work out. By the time the workout had been moved an hour away amid sniping between the league and Kaepernick’s representatives, most teams opted out.

According to multiple reporters on the scene, the majority of NFL teams chose not to attend the rescheduled workout, which Kaepernick had in front of the media and on camera at a local high school instead of behind closed doors at the Falcons’ facility.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/16/most-teams-didnt-show-up-to-colin-kaepernicks-workout/

If you think about it, they all probably flew in and were taking public transportation to the stadium. With the last-minute switch, they would have to rent cars for the hour drive and it would probably affect their scheduling on the back end. Very understandable that so many teams backed out.

26 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If you think about it, they all probably flew in and were taking public transportation to the stadium. With the last-minute switch, they would have to rent cars for the hour drive and it would probably affect their scheduling on the back end. Very understandable that so many teams backed out.

I'm guessing most of them hitchhiked, so likely only the neater/cleaner ones were able to get there.  

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

That's stunning. I would have expected most teams to be totally cool with that jerk changing his plans last second when he had almost a full week to do so.

Clearly not a slap in the face of the teams who made travel arrangements just to see Colin's private audition.

The reality is that Colin probably was disappointed that so many teams showed up because it goes against his agenda that the whole world is against him. Then changed his plans last minute so he can later say...see only 8 teams showed up to see me workout.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What a clown. He's always been a clown, of course, though no one really has the huevos to say it.

Is given a chance, and IMMEDIATELY makes a circus side-show of it.

Douche canoe of the highest order.

He’s a clown. There, I said it. I wish he’d just disappear.

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, hemma said:

Football doesn't seem to be at all important to him, but being a firebrand may be his future.

I'd expect politics to be the next, suitably sleazy career.

Agree 100 % !!!

He was wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt while giving a speech in Miami of all places!!! 

That really pissed a Cuban community off ,

its like going to Israel ?? and wearing a Hitler/nazi brown shirt , how can someone be so stupid??

Edited by Putin

8 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

lol what a joke you are.

Huzzah! A well thought out response and counter from the great intellectual! Careful bud, keep it up with this amazing level of dialogue and people might start to wonder if you really are the loser that everyone has always assumed you are. We wouldn’t want your street cred to suffer. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Kap just needs to shut the hell up and perform if he wants back in. Cant get all offended when things aren't to your liking. The league isnt going to do you any favors so you're going have go the extra mile to show them you're serious about playing again.

Dumbazz :doh:

Not going to make it. This is not the time to make a stand on your feelings, just play ball kid.

Its comments like this that are part of the problem. You just want him to shut his mouth and perform for you, right? He should give up his First Amendment rights because you don't agree with his message, right? He has used his platform and influence to bring awareness to issues that are important to him at great personal and financial costs. I applaud that. I support him. And you know what....there is nothing legally saying anyone needs to stand for the National Anthem. We have a choice. Myself and many many others have fought for that choice. He does not need to shut up and perform for you. You need to respect his stand.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2