Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Casey D

Blame Game Goes Into Overdrive

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Paywall. Can’t see anything 

 

"Who was ultimately at fault for the Bills’ maddening, belly-wrenching, head-scratching, lunch-tossing 19-16 loss to the lowly Browns?

I’ll tell you.

Stephen Hauschka......But Hausch Money did not actually cost the Bills the game.

Josh Allen did.......But Allen was not, in fact, responsible for the disaster.

The defense was.......But the true guilt is not the overall defense, it is their tackling.

No, wait ….......The actual impeachment lies in the team’s lack of turnovers. .......And yet turnovers were not liable. They did not lose this game. .......Brian Daboll did.   He was the clear villain and bad guy.

But do not point fingers at Daboll for the white-knuckle loss........"

 

Goes on to discuss other possible scapegoats, including John Brown, Levi Wallace, Sean McDermott, and Lee Smith:

"The refs might as well let him carry the yellow flags and take it out of his pants instead of theirs. Fine, if you cannot get yourself to put the proper burden on Smith …

The Blame Game is in quadruple overtime.

Pete Rosen is a screenwriter in Los Angeles, lifetime Buffalo fan, and may be found blathering daily at twobillsdrive.com.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate reposting of entire copyright article
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good article as usual. Could’ve been great if he would’ve nym-dropped some of the nitwits on this board.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Good article as usual. Could’ve been great if he would’ve nym-dropped some of the nitwits on this board.

 

I think that would be highly unfortunate on several grounds - probably the most practical of which being, the general TBN readership neither knows nor cares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rico said:

Good article as usual. Could’ve been great if he would’ve nym-dropped some of the nitwits on this board.

Illegal use of the correct contraction.  Everyone around here (hear?) knows it’s ‘could of’.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rico said:

Good article as usual. Could’ve been great if he would’ve nym-dropped some of the nitwits on this board.

I do seem to recall him writing something some Rico guy.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

 

This is a battle you will lose.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casey D said:

BN article by Kelly today.  Hilarious how it captures the emotions on the board.  

Thanks for bringing attention to this, Casey. I haven't had time for anything lately, even badmouthing the Bills on this board.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Great article by KtD.  He gives us all a shoe that fits, and we can all wear ours.

Thanks, Hap. There are a lot of shoes. ;)

2 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

 

"Who was ultimately at fault for the Bills’ maddening, belly-wrenching, head-scratching, lunch-tossing 19-16 loss to the lowly Browns?

I’ll tell you.

Stephen Hauschka......But Hausch Money did not actually cost the Bills the game.

Josh Allen did.......But Allen was not, in fact, responsible for the disaster.

The defense was.......But the true guilt is not the overall defense, it is their tackling.

No, wait ….......The actual impeachment lies in the team’s lack of turnovers. .......And yet turnovers were not liable. They did not lose this game. .......Brian Daboll did.   He was the clear villain and bad guy.

But do not point fingers at Daboll for the white-knuckle loss........"

 

Goes on to discuss other possible scapegoats, including John Brown, Levi Wallace, Sean McDermott, and Lee Smith:

"The refs might as well let him carry the yellow flags and take it out of his pants instead of theirs. Fine, if you cannot get yourself to put the proper burden on Smith …

The Blame Game is in quadruple overtime.

Pete Rosen is a screenwriter in Los Angeles, lifetime Buffalo fan, and may be found blathering daily at twobillsdrive.com.

There's still time left to blame Matt Barkley! If we could afford to play guys as bad as him we never would have lost the game!!!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

 

They're linked in our News section.  That be's how the Boss Man wants it.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

Why? There are Lots of subscribers here. If you don’t choose to do so, that’s your decision. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Paywall. Can’t see anything 

Jerry is gone.  Pay

2 hours ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on this board

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

 

"Who was ultimately at fault for the Bills’ maddening, belly-wrenching, head-scratching, lunch-tossing 19-16 loss to the lowly Browns?

I’ll tell you.

Stephen Hauschka......But Hausch Money did not actually cost the Bills the game.

Josh Allen did.......But Allen was not, in fact, responsible for the disaster.

The defense was.......But the true guilt is not the overall defense, it is their tackling.

No, wait ….......The actual impeachment lies in the team’s lack of turnovers. .......And yet turnovers were not liable. They did not lose this game. .......Brian Daboll did.   He was the clear villain and bad guy.

But do not point fingers at Daboll for the white-knuckle loss........"

 

Goes on to discuss other possible scapegoats, including John Brown, Levi Wallace, Sean McDermott, and Lee Smith:

"The refs might as well let him carry the yellow flags and take it out of his pants instead of theirs. Fine, if you cannot get yourself to put the proper burden on Smith …

The Blame Game is in quadruple overtime.

Pete Rosen is a screenwriter in Los Angeles, lifetime Buffalo fan, and may be found blathering daily at twobillsdrive.com.

Haha... It is so bad when everyone thinks it right before it happens. 

 

I hate saying it, but Smith should be cut...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:


does anyone actually pay for the Buffalo News?

Yep. All the smart, informed, non-cheap people. ;) 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Virgil said:

Paywall. Can’t see anything 

 

So now the News want me to pay so I can read about whining fans, I DON'T THINK SO

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

 

Why? I can’t see it, but many people can. I don’t begrudge them the pleasure of the article. It’s my choice not to sign up. I get some excerpts and that’s better than nothing. Are you sensitive for some reason? I read they do not name names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Why? I can’t see it, but many people can. I don’t begrudge them the pleasure of the article. It’s my choice not to sign up. I get some excerpts and that’s better than nothing. Are you sensitive for some reason? I read they do not name names. 

Good for you Augie. That’s great. I’ll have to check it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...