Blame Game Goes Into Overdrive

Casey D

7 hours ago, Chill said:

Please stop Linking paywall sites...

Why? I can’t see it, but many people can. I don’t begrudge them the pleasure of the article. It’s my choice not to sign up. I get some excerpts and that’s better than nothing. Are you sensitive for some reason? I read they do not name names. 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Why? I can’t see it, but many people can. I don’t begrudge them the pleasure of the article. It’s my choice not to sign up. I get some excerpts and that’s better than nothing. Are you sensitive for some reason? I read they do not name names. 

Good for you Augie. That’s great. I’ll have to check it out. 

1 minute ago, Chill said:

Good for you Augie. That’s great. I’ll have to check it out. 

It’s to each their own, IMO. If someone can enjoy it, I’m happy for them. I’m not upset with anyone who makes the link available to those with access. Some might opt in when tempted, which is fine too.  

I often stay away from TBD for a day or two after a loss.  Part of it is just my way of dealing with the loss, but part is also my distaste for the blame game.  It is a team game.  On rare occasions a single player can be singled out as having primary responsibility for a loss, but most of the time losses happen because there are multiple failures by multiple people, not to mention on occasion the other team plays really well.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think that would be highly unfortunate on several grounds - probably the most practical of which being, the general TBN readership neither knows nor cares.

I don't usually do this, but since there was some confusion, let me explain the mechanics of the post.

I fully realize that there was no way that KtD would nym-drop any names from this board, because while it would be good for some cheap laughs in here, it's true that no one else in the fanbase would know what he's talking about. The post was really just a shout-out to some of the nitwits in here... nothing more. nothing less. As an added bonus though, one of the said nitwits was triggered enough to write an illiterate response, which ended up making the post a win-win.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I often stay away from TBD for a day or two after a loss.  Part of it is just my way of dealing with the loss, but part is also my distaste for the blame game.  It is a team game.  On rare occasions a single player can be singled out as having primary responsibility for a loss, but most of the time losses happen because there are multiple failures by multiple people, not to mention on occasion the other team plays really well.

Agree. That was my purpose for the article. I was kind of making fun of the blame game. 

• Like (+1) 1