Around the League Week 10

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

How the heck did the 7-1 Saints get killed by the 1-7 Falcons 

This is one of the true rivalries in pro football. For me this says more about the fact that the team quit on Quinn. The Falcon players wanted to win this one and they did. Let’s see how the Falcons do next week. 

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This is one of the true rivalries in pro football. For me this says more about the fact that the team quit on Quinn. The Falcon players wanted to win this one and they did. Let’s see how the Falcons do next week. 

Yeah division games are always dicey 

Kupp having a Krapp game 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

As each week goes by I am more and more convinced that the 49ers are inevitably going to the Super Bowl out of the NFC and probably winning it.

Mon against the searats will tell us a lot about them.

By the time the Bills play the Steelers, the Steelers will likely be the 5 seed, and they will do this with a QB that they didn't have to trade up twice in the first round to select.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Like death and taxes

Well crap, that means next week the Bills will get Fitzmagic if he's going to go all Fitztragic today.

4 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I'm confused.

So when Josh's receivers drop balls, it's on Josh. But if Rudolph's receivers drop balls it's on them?

It's on the receivers if the balls are well placed, not sure how anyone can be confused about that, it's pretty straight forward.

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Cut Allen tomorrow, make Barkley the starter and then fire the coaches at the end of the season.

Would that outcome make you feel better about yourself as a Bills fan?

Look, you can choose to see where the road is going or you can choose to be surprised when you get to the destination.  Whichever way you want to go through it.  I'm saying the guys they have aren't getting it done and can't get it done and the outcome for me is inevitable. Whether it happens this January or not doesn't really seem to matter.  In fact I think they will give them all another year under the auspices of stability for the QB who will ultimately end up being the reason they all get fired even though it was really the myriad of other poor choices and poor work done in addition to that that will contribute the most to the actual record on the field.