The National Anthem

Chicharito

Sorry members I have to rant for a minute. It’s seems every game a lot of people are not removing their hats. This includes you ladies you are not exempt from removing your head gear. For the love of your country stand remove your hats and honor this great country. Thanks !!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, mykidsdad said:

I thought only men removed hats.

Ditto.

More people in the stadium disrespect the anthem by pissing during it, buying food during it, smoking during it, drinking during it, etc etc etc, yet you never hear these folks get railed at by the woke patriotics.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I also notice the camera men and production crews wearing hats and not standing at attention during the anthem. 

If they don’t put down their cameras and mics and go to dead air the next time to honor America, I will throw my coffee maker into traffic, so help me god. 

That goes for you camera ladies too, you are not exempt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Ditto.

More people in the stadium disrespect the anthem by pissing during it, buying food during it, smoking during it, drinking during it, etc etc etc, yet you never hear these folks get railed at by the woke patriotics.

Sadly, that's the real disrespect. I gotta admit it ... standing in line at the concession stand, off comes the cap and activity ceases for that minute or so. Walking back to my seat with a beer in one hand and a hot dog in the other? I stand respectfully looking toward the flag/flag on the monitor, but I don't go to all lengths to get that cap off my head. Just be a decent American (if you are one) and try not to judge.

• Like (+1) 2

I was in club seats and stayed indoors until after the anthem was played.  Most of the people were sitting at tables and didn't stand nor did they remove their hats.  I was surprised that even though we were at the game, most of the fans who stayed indoors through the anthem treated it like they were sitting at home and watching it on tv.  

49 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Sorry members I have to rant for a minute. It’s seems every game a lot of people are not removing their hats. This includes you ladies you are not exempt from removing your head gear. For the love of your country stand remove your hats and honor this great country. Thanks !!!!

is this  while they are kneeling??

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, gobilz said:

Commies

Pinkos, yahoos, long hairs and draft dodgers... tar and feather um... Murcia!!! Damn it!!! 

In before the.....