The National Anthem

Chicharito

6 minutes ago, klos63 said:

You should also remove your hat when a lady enters the room. And stand as well.

Seriously though, all you super patriots need to give it a rest. Stop telling people how they are supposed to behave.

Isnt that what you're doing now? Who are you to tell anyone what to do??

Just now, RiotAct said:

huge mystery, I’m really not sure!

It’s honestly been something that I’ve been wondering for a while. When I worked for the Hornets we had an invocation before every game. It was always a little uncomfortable but we did it. Then we didn’t. I don’t think one person complained when it went away. They did it for years and then they didn’t. No one cared

4 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Isnt that what you're doing now? Who are you to tell anyone what to do??

in general, I guess, but there's a difference . I'm not telling people how they are supposed to dress, salute, conform... basically telling them to mind their own business.

1 hour ago, mykidsdad said:

I thought only men removed hats.

It is not customary for women to remove hats as a show of respect when the hat is worn as a fashion statement.   A baseball cap is not, and should be removed by both men and women for the national anthem.   Play ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But it's MY choice as to whether or not they get offended.  Watch...

@Chicharito, you're an idiot.  Why don't you shut up and go away?  Take your ***** hat with you.  

19 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Internet tough guy. I served my country so your douche baggery could hurl life less insults and disrespect my country. I never realized how many mental midgets troll. Great job! 

Point made.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnd.....That’ll do now

• Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1