MNF: Fish at Steelers

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I have a ton of friends who are Steelers fans and they absolutely hate Tomlin. But the Steelers don’t fire guys.

i think the Skins owner is trying to work a deal to “trade” for Tomlin this off-season.  Keep an eye on that. 

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So a team with a backup QB (albeit a historically decent one), a beat up OL, no-name WRs and a free agent RB score 14 points in the 1st quarter. Whats your excuse, Dabol?!

Your point still stands but not for nothing, I wouldn’t call Devante Parker a no-name WR. He’s horribly underachieved in Miami but I’d be curious to see him on another team.

Edited by eanyills

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A win puts them in what?  A 4 way tie for 2nd, as far as wins?  Jets Falcons Redskins Fins?

Bengals alone in 1st.

poor Andy.  

talented guy bad situations 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Where's that guy who said the Steelers are going to win the division?

hanging out with the guy that said the same about the Browns

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a ton of friends who are Steelers fans and they absolutely hate Tomlin. But the Steelers don’t fire guys.

grass is always greener. This is a head coach who managed AB to success and without any

major snafus for years. Same with a lot of other head cases. I think he is the youngest to the most wins in NFL history behind Only Don Shula. And yet some Steelers fans complain!