Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

John Brown is a great #2 wr  and he is the only guy that can separate

Right wouldn't he do so much better if he wasn't blanketed by the league's All-Pro defenders every week? A WR1 bumps everybody down to the matchup they really should be having.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Teams always come out flat after a bye. They still won despite a motivated team with Fitz at QB. Let's not let the coaching off the hook either. Philly was desperate and the weather helped their aggressive play.  Terrible playcalling and adjustments as well. 

Teams come out flat after a bye? They shouldn’t with good coaching. Just look at Andy Reid’s record after bye weeks. I don’t know Belichicks and Sean Payton’s but I’m assuming they are very good

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

trade for Teddy B.  

Teddy Bruschi?  I don't think he can help us and I wouldn't want it anyway.  :D

I understand that Allen made the mistake that got this thing rolling for the Eagles but the Bills lost as a team today.  Top to bottom, plenty of blame to spread around.  Let's see how they respond next week before writing off another season.

JA is learning on the job and it can be most frustrating to watch sometimes.  I'm sorry I can't remember who posted it earlier, but right now, I do agree that he's holding his own against his draft class (Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, and Jackson).  He was also considered the least pro-ready but is still already on the field.  I think we may have a made a leap with Edmunds too, forcing him into a roll that he may never be truly fit for (he's definitely not Luke Keuchly).  Time will tell.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

each one of them are caused by Kelce with how he snaps. He moves the ball a half yard forward before the snap. Most C pull it closer to themselves he pushes it away when setting to snap 

How do you we see it and they don't?  We see a lot of stuff that guys making millions of dollars miss.

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I said I said he was open. What does that have to do with other weeks?

Means NO CONFIDENCE! A QB will not have confidence in someone if they can’t depend on them to catch the ball. Zay Jones ring a bell. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not that simple. Bills were outclassed today in most areas. This roster was exposed, it’s not good enough

Same can be said with the coaching staff...all three phases

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Again, I am not putting it all on him whatsoever.

I am just talking about the results.

We got out-coached on both sides of the ball, particularly on offense where our defense needed us to control the ball and give them time to recover a bit.

The o-line was playing poorly from the get go.

I would never put either QB in a situation where they have to throw their way to victory today with the conditions on the field - the Eagles coaching staff understood and the Bills staff did not.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Leslie Frazier:  See guys, there's this thing called the Neutral Zone.  You can't line up inside that.  Don't do it again.

Bills DL:  ***** you Les, what do you know?

This and the false starts would be an area of coaching that does concern me.  Impresses as either careless, or undisciplined.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not that simple. Bills were outclassed today in most areas. This roster was exposed, it’s not good enough. 

The roster is good enough to win 10 games but today they failed to learn their lessons from the previous week. Got to make a trade for a run stuffing DT and possibly a WR if available.