Sign in to follow this  
bills6969

[Name Only Title] Ceedee Lamb

Normally I’m against drafting WR in first round(good WRs are usually a dime a dozen in the draft), but we should def draft this dude if he’s available for us in the 1st.  He’s a generational talent.  He is exactly what we are missing on offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Let's see how Duke Williams pans out.  He has WR1 makeup - 6'3"  225 lbs.

Hmm. I like what Duke offers but WR1 is a fantasy. He is a tank. 

• Thanks! (+1) 2

....the respected TBD Collegiate Experts forecast one helluva 2020 WR draft class...don't get to see college ball so I depend on their analyses......think they have said there are 3 from 'Bama alone....

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Normally I’m against drafting WR in first round(good WRs are usually a dime a dozen in the draft), but we should def draft this dude if he’s available for us in the 1st.  He’s a generational talent.  He is exactly what we are missing on offense.

He is excellent but really depends on where we draft and where hes ranked, no need trade up for anyone.

5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Hmm. I like what Duke offers but WR1 is a fantasy. He is a tank. 

So was Anquan Boldin.

37 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

So it's not only RB's that are a dime a dozen now.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Perk71 said:

It's only 5 games into the season...

Let's enjoy this season!

Go Bills!

We can enjoy the season while discussing who we would like to see the Bills draft. It's not exactly like it puts a damper on the season. 

12 minutes ago, FLbills said:

We can enjoy the season while discussing who we would like to see the Bills draft. It's not exactly like it puts a damper on the season. 

Yep

No matter where the Bills pick in the first two rounds in the 2020 NFL draft.....................

the Bills will have a chance to draft a high level WR. Very, very deep class that is 2020 at the WR position.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

For once after the first 5 games of the year, the draft isn't the only thing we have to look forward to.

Lets actually enjoy the season and argue over who we should but won't draft later please!!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

So it's not only RB's that are a dime a dozen now.

They are now a dime for a bakers dozen.  

I'd love it, but we're likely to have a pick in the mid 20s or later. Lamb & probably 2-3 other WRs will be gone by then.

I was keeping an eye on him this year, hoping not having an Elite QB would hold him back and make him slip.. it has until now... The guy is Deandre Hopkins like, though Hopkins slipped to the 27th pick.

Edited by buffalover4life

9 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

We’re picking in the mid twenties this year and Lamb is a Top 8 pick 

Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault and Tylan Wallace are possible targets if we take a WR in the 1st

Love Shenault, but he stays injured 

It’s going to be a very deep wr draft this year. Ceedee is going to be a good one but he may not even be the best we coming out next draft. 

Edited by dje85