BrycePaup4ever

Could Alabama Crimson Tide beat the Miami Dolphins?

Posted (edited)

no they couldn't.... Its dumb when people ask this question every year.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 4

Even the worst NFL team will have a roster significantly more talented than the latest champion college team.  So no.   The Dolphins won't get beat by a college team.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Ever watch one of the games where Alabama plays Central Northwest Delaware State Barber College? Think that, but worse. I hate the Dolphins, and would root against them in this hypothetical scenario. But Alabama wouldn't have a chance. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

This is so stupid but I would love to see it.  Also, are we sure Bama is even the best college team yet?

God good every year some genius starts up these threads, i wonder what took so long.  At least it is no longer 'College team X could beat the buffalo Bills".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Depends, is the game on the schedule this year?  If so, I imagine Flores would come out and put every starter he has on the injury report with mysterious flu like symptoms which started sometime after the team dinner on Saturday night.    #TankforTua

• Haha (+1) 2

Even if it were a FBS 1st team all American squad, it still wouldn't be close. How many 1st and 2nd round busts are there? Size and speed difference from college roster to NFL roster is immense. These 18 - 22 year olds would get smacked around by those grown ass men. No college team ever could beat any pro team ever. Well maybe the pro teams from 60s and 70s because they were all smaller and slower back then haha. 

• Like (+1) 1

I dont think Alabama would get a first down, they would be lucky to get positive yardage on most plays, both dolphins lines would crush Alabama.

• Like (+1) 1

No they couldn’t. No college team could. I think we found out last year that the most impressive team can still get beat by another college team.  

a small piece of me dies inside when this question is asked.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Dolphins would beat them by 40.

More than 40.

If they wanted to, they could probably score every time, and it would be a victory for the college team to record 1 or 2 stops the entire game..or to simply score one time.

Posted (edited)

I think it would be close. Alabama are hands down better coached. And I say this most years. Alabama against the bottom feeders - the more talented players and coaches will be on the Crimson Tide. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Skeptical 2

This question happens every year, it’s always the same absurd answer. 

Not like “could a good boys HS hoops team beat a WNBA team by more than 40 points?”

not a hope for college kids

but with teams like the Dolphins its becoming less silly to think it couldn't happen

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

This question happens every year, it’s always the same absurd answer. 

Not like “could a good boys HS hoops team beat a WNBA team by more than 40 points?”

The HS team would destroy them. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think it would be close. Alabama are hands down better coached. And I say this most years. Alabama against the bottom feeders - the more talented players and coaches will be on the Crimson Tide. 

Saban had a 15-17 nfl record. Tua might try to throw an out that Xavier Howard easily picks off.  

Some college teams have huge advantages because they simply just get the best recruits. Rosen I believe was the number 1 qb as a recruit. Parker was a first rounder. Howard is a pro bowler.