Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

If the Bills ever want to beat a team like the cheaters... they have to take the final step in the rebuild and get Pegula on the officiating committee.   Because until the refs are on our side... we're never going to win games like this. 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

If the Bills ever want to beat a team like the cheaters... they have to take the final step in the rebuild and get Pegula on the officiating committee.   Because until the refs are on our side... we're never going to win games like this. 

The Bills got 2 huge 3rd and long failed conversions converted into 1sts by penalties.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

The Bills got 2 huge 3rd and long failed conversions converted into 1sts by penalties.

And as usual, when the game is on the line.  The calls go the other way.   So in the end.. the numbers all average out.  But the most critical game changing calls... clearly favor the team with goodell in their back pocket. 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

The refs turned their heads too a couple of huge penalties by the Bills.

Dawkins of course had one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

And as usual, when the game is on the line.  The calls go the other way.   So in the end.. the numbers all average out.  But the most critical game changing calls... clearly favor the team with goodell in their back pocket. 

Or the Bills could have taken advantage of those gifts and the later calls wouldn't hav mattered.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

On EIGHT targets, all Zay Jones could muster was 2 receptions for 4 yards. 2 INTs in his vicinity. I’m ready to turn the page on him as well.

Zay Jones should not be on a football field and neither should Croom. Allen was putrid today and confirms that we need to keep drafting QB’s until we find that franchise player.

i feel like I got caught up in the hype of being 3-0 and as long as i've been a fan I should know better....if there was ever a day to take advantage of a relatively "human" Brady today was it and the team just beat themselves.  Uggg....Kudo's to the defense though.  Must be tough for those guys to have to watch the offense and special teams on a day like today.

Allen was so bad today. So very, very bad. He did everything he said he would never do again, and he did it over and over and over. 

I have been very skeptical, even with the 3-0 start. I saw a lot of his completions coming after long scrambles, to guys wide open after the play had long broken down. You can't expect to win with those. Also lots of completions where he forces the receiver to adjust. And overthrowing guys who have their man beat. Just no touch on any kind of throws. 

He had been getting away with it all, until he had to play a solid defense. I think he just might stink. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or the Bills could have taken advantage of those gifts and the later calls wouldn't hav mattered.

The Bills had a ton of opportunities to take control of that football game. If you take advantage of those opportunities, a few calls(that weren't really that bad) are irrelevant. 

As an aside, the McD bashing is a little over the top. Couple of stupid challenges, but the clock management wasted timeouts were on the QB's IMO. Barkley had absolutely no sense of urgency. I have ZERO issue going for the TD late in the game. He had the defense FULLY prepared and had the team in position to win had the players made plays.

Daboll's PLAY CALLS in those critical situations and Allen's overall performance. Those were the issues today.