Josh Allen is practice squad eligible

Well So, I’m playing a madden game, that turned into..... “Play the bills schedule next week?” So I did and, after beating the patriots 37-24 and while the next game was loading on the tv screen, I see the message pop up under Josh’s picture, in the subject.  ? 

Crazy to even see that and hes already this good. 

And  climbing

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Chill said:

Does playing video games make you an athlete?

You know what's interesting...almost all the Madden champions look like they could be athletes. In fact...most video game champions I ever see aren't overweight slobs which is interesting considering how often they must be sitting their playing video games and how such a huge portion of our population is fat regardless of occupation or hobby.

... and generalissimo francisco franco is still dead

Seriously any player with 2 years or less is practice squad eligible. So, this is one of the most pointless threads in the history of the board, which says a lot considering the days of crayonz posting. 

Edited by justnzane
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

You know what's interesting...almost all the Madden champions look like they could be athletes. In fact...most video game champions I ever see aren't overweight slobs which is interesting considering how often they must be sitting their playing video games and how such a huge portion of our population is fat regardless of occupation or hobby.

I think it may be because when some of them are playing these games and are so into it for so many hours they don't tend to eat. It's getting like that with my son sometimes anyways. He will get so into his games he will forget to eat.

I literally have to remind him sometimes, "hey aren't you hungry yet?" And "you need to eat something". I don't know but I've gotten to the point where I'm now forcing him to find other things to do sometimes because he invests wayyyyy too much time into these games.

I imagine that's just some people though, some probably over eat while playing maybe. Anyways, that's my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1