JLO and Shakira to perform Super Bowl halftime show

9 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Exploitation? Taking it a bit far with the hyperbole aren't you ovary man?

More accurately you should have said ova man. The ovaries produce the eggs or ova.

But as far as exploitation, that was sentiment of owners of a few of the 6 non cheerleader teams.

26 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

More accurately you should have said ova man. The ovaries produce the eggs or ova.

But as far as exploitation, that was sentiment of owners of a few of the 6 non cheerleader teams.

Well if we are being accurate, it should have been ovum as there is only one egg in your picture and you are the egg man not the eggs man

39 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

OK ova man. Please splain how these two women acting through their own free will are being exploited.  Are not we, the virile, filthy minded, testosterone filled males the ones who are being exploited?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Well if we are being accurate, it should have been ovum as there is only one egg in your picture and you are the egg man not the eggs man

You are right Mr. Wrestling man fan.

My first and hopefully last discussion about ovaries.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

OK ova man. Please splain how these two women acting through their own free will are being exploited.  Are not we, the virile, filthy minded, testosterone filled males the ones who are being exploited?

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

You are right Mr. Wrestling man fan.

My first and hopefully last discussion about ovaries.

This discussion went ova my head!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Steptide said:

I get j lo cuz she's still relevant, but Shakira? Where has she been for 10 years 

I don't really care enough to get into a back and forth with you, but JLo hasn't even released an album in the past 5 years and none of the singles that she's released since then have done anything at all.

Shakira at least has had a hit song/won a Grammy in the past couple years.

I doubt I'll pay much attention to the halftime show, but I get the choice. It'll probably be a spectacle of a performance even if the music isn't the best.

Edited by DCOrange