Cody Ford personal foul defending Allen

YoloinOhio

It was as called: unnecessary. Feliciano was there, and the play was over. You can argue sticking up for your QB until your blue in the face and I’m all for that, but the rookie needs to be smarter about it. There are other ways to protect your guy and show your force than after the play right in front of the ref 

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It was as called: unnecessary. Feliciano was there, and the play was over. You can argue sticking up for your QB until your blue in the face and I’m all for that, but the rookie needs to be smarter about it. There are other ways to protect your guy and show your force than after the play right in front of the ref 

Naaah I loved it

go rook 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Maybe I’d have felt differently about it if it cost us big, but He’ll learn from it. Like with the gronk incident, I get tired of other players that don’t stick up for your guys. An occasional penalty will happen, but at least you care. Just be more careful about it. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

i don’t understand why Lorenzo carter was not flagged - I saw a horsecollar, going after his head, and taunting all in one play. 

Clearly the  defender gave extra slap/hit to head should have been a flag but than he’s not BRADY who gets flags for defenders getting within  5 feet of him

Edited by Xwnyer

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Love it all you want. It will get old quick if it continues 

People here went berserk when gronk clubbed Tre white and no one retaliated. I said at the time that I want toughness but not penalties and I stand by that. But protecting the QB is something else altogether and his instinct took over. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You would have loved last year's offensive line

I prefer this years

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Way rather that than standing around while Gronkdipship tries to decapitate white 

These are two entirely different situations. To try and group them together is lazy.

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Maybe I’d have felt differently about it if it cost us big, but He’ll learn from it. Like with the gronk incident, I get tired of other players that don’t stick up for your guys. An occasional penalty will happen, but at least you care. Just be more careful about it. 

I can understand this. Like I said, it was still unnecessary. If this is a one time thing, so be it. If it continues, it will get old quick. 

It was an awful few series for the offense and in hindsight doesn’t matter all that much. But the mid way point of that game wasn’t exactly the best time to be throwing around 15 yard penalties

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You would have loved last year's offensive line

I prefer this years

I prefer an offensive line than can play football well

• Haha (+1) 1