9/15 Bills at Giants - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, mrags said:

Im happy too. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that we were un-impressive in the 3rd Qtr after a very nice first half. And if weren’t for a BS penalty on our long snapper it might have been close enough to squeak out a loss. 

Keep finding that glass half empty, man.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, mrags said:

Im happy too. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that we were un-impressive in the 3rd Qtr after a very nice first half. And if weren’t for a BS penalty on our long snapper it might have been close enough to squeak out a loss. 

It wasn't a BS penalty. It was a penalty. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bigduke6 said:

good win,  could have been much much better,  wont beat the top teams with this kind of performance,  but heading in the right direction.

It was clearly situational playcalling and coaching in the 2nd half.  If this was a dogfight Allen goes for 350+ easily.  Dont be scurrrred

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I know we won.  thanks for bringing that to my attention.  We will not beat the Pats playing Dick Jauron ball.

I don't remember many Dick Jauron teams that scored 28, on the road.

But continue on with the pearl clutching.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Confirmed hamstring.   Dang!

Yeah, you don’t pull up like that and grab your hammy with cramps often. That was a bad hammy move. Hope it’s not too serious, and he’s young enough to heal quickly!!!

1 minute ago, mrags said:

But

If

Football games are won on the stuff that actually happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

i agree...we have the talent....the savvy to win against good teams in still in question. Bills almost blew it exc for the stupidity of our opponent

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

This stupid philosophy killed Jauron and it looks like McD is identical in his conservative obsession. 

The sad thing is people think we'll beat the Pats playing a conservative style of football.

Just now, Elite Poster said:

We let em hang for way too long. Solid game by Josh but again, I need 4 quarters of it. 

Overall, two and freaking O baby. 

How many QBs are consistently great for 4 quarters on an every game basis? Almost none that i know of.