Sign in to follow this  
mykidsdad

Random Jets Fan Experiences Bills Comeback Win

This fan posted some clips from his phone that show some of the emotions from the stadium. If you weren't there, this may be interesting. The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Meh 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

I don't know. If you can't handle heartbreak and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory then the Bills are probably a poor suggestion. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 11

Amazing how loud the place was after Brown's TD!

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

This fan posted some clips from his phone that show some of the emotions from the stadium. If you weren't there, this may be interesting. The guy who films it says it was the final straw and he is done with the Jets. I say, "Hop on the Bills bandwagon, there's still room!"

Helicopters at a Jets game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fun to watch, although it made me want to face-punch every Jets fan in that stadium

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I really liked how well he handled himself at the game, I would have been an inconsolable douche for hours.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Say When... said:

Looking for grow operations ;)  Taxpayers money at work lol.

8 minutes ago, Say When... said:

It's meant to be ironic.

(Or, maybe they're just cheap and didn't want to shell out for a jet flyover.)

"Oh my Gawwwd.   Oh my Gawwwwd."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

Edited by chknwing334
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This was the reaction to the end of the game from the obnoxious loser in front of our seats. He was such a cocky little douche throughout the game and got really upset at the end as we gave it right back to him. He is lucky he made it out of the stadium without getting popped after some of the stuff he said.  Shortly after this photo, he quickly made his way to the exit with his tail tucked.

Looks like he needs to invest in some Proactiv

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Lololol! Awesome thread enjoy the video must say I fast forwarded to the start of the comeback Jets fans are such DB's. I think we should make this a weekly thread after we destroy every team on our schedule get ready NFL Buffalo Is For Real

16 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

Hah, the ending was the best part for this asswipe. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Looks like he needs to invest in some Proactiv

Look at this kid. Angry  or what? His apartment walls are probably riddled with holes!

15 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This pretty much sums up my experience with Jets fans over the last 25 years.  There isnt a franchise I like less because of their fans.  It seems like there is a subset of Long Island born UB kids that find their way to Bills home games every year and act like total jerks.  Not surprising the best player in their franchise history is a fur coat wearing, panty hose endorsing, drunk.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

This pretty much sums up my experience with Jets fans over the last 25 years.  There isnt a franchise I like less because of their fans.  It seems like there is a subset of Long Island born UB kids that find their way to Bills home games every year and act like total jerks.  Not surprising the best player in their franchise history is a fur coat wearing, panty hose endorsing, drunk.

Geez...I remember those commercials with Namath. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

This dude was just trying to tell Bills fans hes a 

lo2.JPG

• Haha (+1) 6

46 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

7XLUD2O.jpg

HaHa!!!

That photo is a keeper!!!

Can we make that the first post for every "Jets week" thread?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1