Sign in to follow this  
JP's Voice

OBJ Wears $250K Watch During Game

On 9/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Plano said:

I'm sure it's a watch from a sponsor.

Richard Mille is the brand.

And actually, that's one of their lower level watches.

I know it's not a contact sport, but many of the tennis players wear super high end watches when playing.

Stan Wawrinka's sponsor is Audemars Piguet, and Richard Mille sponsors Rafael Nadal, I believe.

Tennis.

LOL

• Meh 1

32 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s not very smart, I bought a Casio once for like $20. It does all the same stuff. 

image.jpeg.609e82b909e1b72d13657be4fded9f33.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Further proof that having money does not prevent someone from being a loser...

This——-^

the guy is a freaking tool. It’s all BS. I love how he has said if it was anyone else, or not a $250k watch it wouldn’t be a big deal. 

No, it’s a big deal because no football player has ever worn a watch, period... because there’s no reason to have it on during the game. That is unless you like to flaunt how rich you are, or how “cool” and “hip” you are. 

Hes is a douche. Always has been. Here’s to hoping for an career ending injury to this @$$clown so we don’t have to hear about him anymore. 🍺

• Skeptical 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

This——-^

the guy is a freaking tool. It’s all BS. I love how he has said if it was anyone else, or not a $250k watch it wouldn’t be a big deal. 

No, it’s a big deal because no football player has ever worn a watch, period... because there’s no reason to have it on during the game. That is unless you like to flaunt how rich you are, or how “cool” and “hip” you are. 

Hes is a douche. Always has been. Here’s to hoping for an career ending injury to this @$$clown so we don’t have to hear about him anymore. 🍺

I think you’re going a bit far. To wish ill will towards somebody based on their brain power, or lack there of, doesn’t say much for you. I’m not an OBJ fan, but you need to take it down a notch.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think you’re going a bit far. To wish ill will towards somebody based on their brain power, or lack there of, doesn’t say much for you. I’m not an OBJ fan, but you need to take it down a notch.

Nope. I’m good with thinking he’s a POS and want him hurt. 

sorry your so butthurt about it. 

• Skeptical 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, mrags said:

Sorry that you’re not a better person. 

• Thanks! (+1) 2

On 9/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, Rocket94 said:

Yet his coaches allow it. That seems to be the climate in Cleveland. Yeah, real cool...I guess in a superficial way.

Roll the Cleveland coaches and OBJ downhill in a barrel, and an idiot will always land on top.

• Like (+1) 1

Just another prima donna millennial jack ass in the NFL !! I hope Roger has enough stones & they keep fining him until he leaves !! 

The NFL doesn't need these guys it's bad for the sport !! 

I would much rather watch football than a soap opera never was a fan of "days of our lives" & am not a fan of "How the NFL turns " 

• Like (+1) 1

I can't imagine having a watch on my wrist while trying to make catches and having guys swipe at you and tackle you. Seems like it would hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Roll the Cleveland coaches and OBJ downhill in a barrel, and an idiot will always land on top.

Ha! I forgot all about this post...must have been a slow news morning!

9 hours ago, mrags said:

Nobody is “butthurt.” You sound like an immature little kid with serious emotional problems.

This is a poor take.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Sorry that you’re not a better person. 

Sorry your a sap

12 minutes ago, eanyills said:

Nobody is “butthurt.” You sound like an immature little kid with serious emotional problems.

This is a poor take.

Naw. I’m an adult. I just have this thing. I don’t like pieces of trash and wish them ill will. 

Im good with it. 

35 minutes ago, mrags said:

Sorry your a sap

Naw. I’m an adult. I just have this thing. I don’t like pieces of trash and wish them ill will. 

Im good with it. 

We can keep this up. Being called a sap is hardly offensive to me. Being a person with compassion for others is an attribute that I am proud of and should be proud of. Your attitude is nothing to be proud of. It’s pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

We can keep this up. Being called a sap is hardly offensive to me. Being a person with compassion for others is an attribute that I am proud of and should be proud of. Your attitude is nothing to be proud of. It’s pathetic.

Bravo. You feel so highly of yourself and your compassion. 

I don’t care. 

18 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tennis.

LOL

Calm yourself, child.

Was simply pointing out an obvious idea that it could have been a paid sponsor providing the watch.

I even noted that it wasn't a contact sport.

Oh, and the winner of the US Open made....oh let's see here...$3.85 million. How much you got,  brah?

1 minute ago, Plano said:

Calm yourself, child.

Was simply pointing out an obvious idea that it could have been a paid sponsor providing the watch.

I even noted that it wasn't a contact sport.

Oh, and the winner of the US Open made....oh let's see here...$3.85 million. How much you got,  brah?

Tennis.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tennis.

LOL

Go run a lap and get back to me tomorrow when you are halfway there

Just society overall today for the most part.  Look at me!  Look at me! Look at me!  I'm so special.  Say what you want about McBean, but they have been staying away from these type of clowns.  Unfortunately, the OBJ, AB and Gronks (still pissed about the cheap shot on White) of the league cover all the good that most of these guys are doing (Foundation work, visiting sick kids in hospitals, school back packs). 

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Tennis.

And Tennis fans.

LOL

I said run a lap, boy. I didn't say eat a cheese sandwich and breathe heavily.

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Sorry your a sap

Im good with it. 

You don’t talk like an adult. You don’t think like an adult. You clearly don’t understand the English language like an educated adult. You know what they say, if it looks like a duck...

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, Jerome007 said:

Player safety. Forget his own, I mean others playing the game the same time as him don't need this. How come it's just a fine? Can't the refs hand out a penalty for equipment related issues?

exactly

its a safety issue for other players making contact. hands to face or eye area

seriously he should have been ejected. But hey its the NFL.

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

LOL

cracked me up for sure !@

I was almost hopin the Browns Fans would finally have something to cheer for.

but " look at me Odell " takes the sail out of the Browns wind