Mutiny in Miami after Blow out Loss

Golden Goat

On 9/9/2019 at 7:14 AM, Sunshower said:

Lamar Jackson IS better than I thought he’d be. Kid is so humble and coachable, I think that was the silver lining that I overlooked. Good to see black QBs do well, pulling for him.

Obviously since the Bills drafted Josh Allen, I want him to turn out as the best QB in the class!

But I will confess to a soft spot pulling for Lamar Jackson to do well (unless playing the Bills then I hope he throws 4 INTs 2 of them pick-6).  He just seems like a "feel good" story, and like a kid who got an unreasonable amount of disrespect as a QB given the passing yardage and completion percentage improvement he showed in college and what he showed at the Combine and so forth.

• Like (+1) 1

Scanned through and didn't see these

Good leadership by their Center: "if you don't want to be here, I don't want you here"
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article234889202.html

Reports of mutiny are overstated:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-kelly-column-20190909-2rhepyjel5ca7cjleutxu4pylu-story.html

On 9/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Futurist, after 6 quarters of football I honestly thought the 2018 Bills were the worst team I had ever seen in my life.

After 8 quarters I think we can say Miami is the worst team every assembled.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

So we are 2-0 and play Miami twice- 4-0.  If we go 6-6 the rest of the season we are 10-6 and probably a playoff team.  We are going to win more than 6 wins outside Miami imo.  Barring major injuries, the Bills are a playoff team and scary opponent for rest of NFL

On 9/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, billsbackto81 said:

Horse turds!

True, we do have members that might read too much into it if it was Allen instead of Lamar but many including myself would have taken it as " that's what you're suppose to do to a team like that". I expect Josh to put up ridiculous numbers against that team as well and rest assured when every other competent QB gets a taste of that Miami mess they'll be padding their stats as well. 

Not saying Lamar is bad, but like Mayfield and Mahomes he fell into a real nice situation with plenty of talent. I can appreciate more what Allen is doing in B-lo.

Except I don't think McDermott would ever run the score up on an opponent like that. 30-something to 3, then it's all the backups getting playing time, mostly runs up the middle.

• Like (+1) 1