Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Nope. You can't wish ill health or injury to an opponent. This is known. 

Ok..........since this really matters to you.............

I hope Antonio Brown scores three times on us each game.

@K-9

Happy? Does this redaction in history make me a good person finally?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

The numbers of posters here who said “Please don’t sign with the Pats” or “Well, there you go, two losses against the Pats” really need to get a grip on reality. He’s just a guy. An entitled, cocky, disturbed, off-kilter human being. I’d put Trey White on him for a few plays, then Levi Wallace. The refs will not give him any benefit of the doubt. After 30 minutes of no catches, he’ll fall apart. This is the BEST scenario for the Bills. Welcome to NE AB!!

This is the other way to look at it.  I was thinking about Belichick throwing AB out (or suspending him) for being late for a meeting or wanting some sort of special treatment; forgot all about the possibility of him imploding during the game.

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Exactly...like Belichick is some type of great life coach. He may be a damn good football coach, but he's also had his share of cheaters, dopers, and murderers on his roster 

Sounds like every NFL team to me 

Seems pretty desperate.  Even with Gordon they were not threatening anybody outside.  Gronk leaving created a massive void in the offense.  Unfortunately, in the interim Brown will be a model citizen.  After the honeymoon,  too much Edelman not enough Brown.  Antonio Brown will be the guy that kills the Patriots Dynasty.

Edited by Mat68

14 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Ok..........since this really matters to you.............

I hope Antonio Brown scores three times on us each game.

@K-9

Happy? Does this redaction in history make me a good person finally?

It's a start. Did you make a blood sacrifice to the football gods?

Just now, Gugny said:

This will not last long.  Hopefully, by week 4, AB social medias his way out of New England and Josh Gordon smokes 7 pounds of weed before a piss test.

And AB gets so mad at Tom for not always throwing him the ball that he breaks his throwing arm and plant foot. LOL

• Like (+1) 1