Section 128

Huh, weird.  Also skips over 233 and 234 through the broadcast booth area.  Something to do with the renovations?

*edit*

Also no 100 (there is a 200), no 300-305, and no 318-327.  Those in the 300 level seem to be for symmetry with the lower bowls, though.

Actually the 128 one is likely just skipped for symmetry as well.

Edited by 1ManRaid

When Ralph was shopping for stadium designs, he visited one he loved. The story is that he sat in section 128. When he asked the builder how much it cost he was floored. His answer was “Jeezuz, if that’s the price I don’t want section 128.” So the moral of the story is, be careful what you ask for.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ok, I’m calling for a vote to up the minimum post count to 1000 before starting threads.

Why?  Because it's not some deep documentary on the intricate details of our formations or something?  He had an honest question he was curious about and at least it's not another AB thread.

I'm all for new member restrictions but that's a bit harsh.

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why?  Because it's not some deep documentary on the intricate details of our formations or something?  He had an honest question he was curious about and at least it's not another AB thread.

I'm all for new member restrictions but that's a bit harsh.

I’m kidding, sort of..

12 hours ago, mrags said:

That’s the section where Kelly, Talley, Andre, and Bruce all get together at halftime and blow coke off strippers and punch their pregnant wives. 

I am guessing he knows that because he was the coke pusher who proved it was good by repeatedly sampling his merchandise.

Unless he was wearing drag and was one of the strippers.

• Haha (+1) 2

It's a long story, but in the native Seneca language, all letters in the alphabet also have numeric equivalents.

And by chance, "Section 128" translates to "Evil One" so they decided to skip this section number when the stadium was built.

Kind of like skyscrapers skipping a floor 13, by going from 12 to 14.