How the Bills can with the Super Bowl THIS YEAR (ESPN.com)

StHustle

Barnwell: How (the Bills) can win Super Bowl LIV

The Bills had a playoff-caliber defense in 2018, as Tre'Davious White & Co. overcame a slow start to finish second in DVOA. The offense didn't hold up its end of the bargain, finishing with the league's second-worst DVOA. The good news is that Buffalo returns every one of its key contributors on defense and upgraded across the board on offense, adding as many as eight new starters around wide receiver Zay Jones, left tackle Dion Dawkins and second-year quarterback Josh Allen.

If the added talent sparks a dramatic improvement in Allen, the Bills should be a wild-card team. Winning the division would probably require some step backward from Brady, but if the Bills can somehow wrest home-field advantage from the Patriots and host a playoff game or two for the first time since 1996, Sean McDermott's team should be in great shape. The Bills are 9-1 since the merger at home in the postseason, but just 3-13 away from Western New York.

See how the other 31 teams could win it (FULL ARTICLE)

Sorry guys its still technically preseason so anything Bills related I dont see already on the board I will share. Even if it is a crappy ESPN article that makes for great click bait on TBD.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah....that doesn't really say how.

It just says that if the offense becomes good and the Pats are a little worse, the Bills should be in good shape.

Kid of says it all.  

IF the Bills O improves then they stand a much better chance at defeating and unseating the Putz.   

It's not rocket science.    (I know I work with them)  

Not everyone at ESPN is clueless.  

I nearly gagged typing that 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Kid of says it all.  

IF the Bills O improves then they stand a much better chance at defeating and unseating the Putz.   

It's not rocket science.    (I know I work with them)  

Not everyone at ESPN is clueless.  

I nearly gagged typing that 

Explaining exactly how they're going to win the Superbowl with any accuracy is probably pretty close to rocket science ?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, H2o said:

They can win the SB if they 1) make the playoffs and 2) win every game after that. Boom. 

Drops mic ? 

Go Bills!!!

Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick, it just dawned on me again that this offense has EIGHT out of eleven new starters.  How anyone can predict EITHER success or failure at this early stage, before we've seen them in live action, is beyond me.  It's a friggin' new team.

Sunday is going to be exciting; it's like Christmas morning and we get to unwrap a present (the Bills' O).  What remains to be seen is whether the present is Playstation 5 or just another pair of socks.

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

Barnwell: How (the Bills) can win Super Bowl LIV

The Bills had a playoff-caliber defense in 2018, as Tre'Davious White & Co. overcame a slow start to finish second in DVOA. The offense didn't hold up its end of the bargain, finishing with the league's second-worst DVOA. The good news is that Buffalo returns every one of its key contributors on defense and upgraded across the board on offense, adding as many as eight new starters around wide receiver Zay Jones, left tackle Dion Dawkins and second-year quarterback Josh Allen.

If the added talent sparks a dramatic improvement in Allen, the Bills should be a wild-card team. Winning the division would probably require some step backward from Brady, but if the Bills can somehow wrest home-field advantage from the Patriots and host a playoff game or two for the first time since 1996, Sean McDermott's team should be in great shape. The Bills are 9-1 since the merger at home in the postseason, but just 3-13 away from Western New York.

See how the other 31 teams could win it (FULL ARTICLE)

Sorry guys its still technically preseason so anything Bills related I dont see already on the board I will share. Even if it is a crappy ESPN article that makes for great click bait on TBD.

Every key contributor on defense.... what are Your thoughts on this, Kyle Williams? 

43 minutes ago, eball said:

Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick, it just dawned on me again that this offense has EIGHT out of eleven new starters.  How anyone can predict EITHER success or failure at this early stage, before we've seen them in live action, is beyond me.  It's a friggin' new team.

Sunday is going to be exciting; it's like Christmas morning and we get to unwrap a present (the Bills' O).  What remains to be seen is whether the present is Playstation 5 or just another pair of socks.

I see your point, but the returning starters have a years more experience and are young enough to either be the Same or better and every new starter is an upgrade over previous with maybe the exception of tight end.... and now imo running back. 

They will I’ll at least be better than last year, if if it’s just a tiny bit... I’d think 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Me too, but actually think he will be better than Ben due to his athleticism and attitude.

Ben is a first ballot Hall of Famer, so i can't imagine how he could be all that much better