Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Look I get it. In retrospect I would have never given the money to Shady nor draft a RB high. But what’s the point of cutting him now? The money has been spent. I want wins now. 

I think you keep wanting to not believe Singletary can’t be good or that this move means we don’t want to win.

If they didn’t have faith in Singletary, Shady would still be here.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I guess it makes sense but as a player I'd be a little pissed that they'd play that card.  Better than having no job, but then again...

Also, who would get cut to make room for him?   Maybe someone the're trying to stash on the PS?    

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If we get 1,400 between both Gore and Singletary on the ground, I would be very happy.  

I'd be ecstatic. Last year we had not two but 4 RB's on the season combine for only 1,228 yards on the ground. And of course Allen lead all of them in rushing yards. Three out of the four RB's had ypc under 4.0

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Margarita said:

I wonder how many TE's the Bills will eventually carry on the roster there indeed will be at least one cut coming....Croom? Im calling Croom

PS: also wonder if he is still dating Terry Pegulas daughter ?

She is until he gets cut.  Who'd want to date some unemployed loser!

23 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Stupid move by Beane or McDermott to cut McCoy.  

If he lands in the right spot, he will outproduce any back left on this roster. 

Past performance does not guarantee future results. I trust the team decision makers more than forum gurus, we fan types have all been wrong bunches of times.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I guess it makes sense but as a player I'd be a little pissed that they'd play that card.  Better than having no job, but then again...

Also, who would get cut to make room for him?   Maybe someone the're trying to stash on the PS?    

I think that's just someone trying to connect the dots without any real knowledge.  Does it make sense, yes, could it happen, agai nyes.  But their plan is risky as he may sign with another team prior to week 1 too.

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Past performance does not guarantee future results. I trust the team decision makers more than forum gurus, we fan types have all been wrong bunches of times.

Even if Shady finds a good spot and has a good season, as long as our backs are playing well too, then it doesn't really matter. I am still a little skeptical of the move but trusting these guys.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think you keep wanting to not believe Singletary can’t be good or that this move means we do t want to win.

If they didn’t have faith in Singletary, Shady would still be here.  

Smaller, slower, and came from a non power 5 school. I guess I would ask why do you/ others have faith in Singletary? I feel like people just think he is going to be good because he is new.  Maybe in practice he has looked great. He didn’t show anything special in preseason games to warrant faith that he and a 36 year old Gore can shoulder the load.  

9 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Hopefully not, but i still question how bad our line is. They were terrible last year and being better this year doesn't guarantee they will even be an average line. We need them to be much better this year.

They have been good enough that two other teams traded for OL that were not going to make our team.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Smaller, slower, and came from a non power 5 school. I guess I would ask why do you/ others have faith in Singletary? I feel like people just think he is going to be good because he is new.  Maybe in practice he has looked great. He didn’t show anything special in preseason games to warrant faith that he and a 36 year old Gore can shoulder the load.  

Really? You’re going to call out others for hope when ALL you do is spew venom??

um, no, you’re not.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Murphy

Bodine

DB that quit at half time

Peterman

KB

They don’t deserve our trust until they win on the field

So Bean isn’t batting 1.00...you don’t say?  Let’s can him, and beg Dougy Fresh to come back.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Murphy

Bodine

Peterman

KB

It also doesn’t mean that each move should be criticized as if they only do wrong things.

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Well it looks like you’ve already made up your mind and our running game will be atrocious.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Murphy

Bodine

Peterman

KB

Keep withholding your trust. That'll motivate them.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2