Democrat Debates

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Racist, racist, racist

Yup, great way to win back people who voted for Trump last time.

And Don Lemon is a POS. 

Well. A big number of those people already swung Democrat in the 2018 election.

Call a spade a spade. It's not like Trump is hiding his racism. It's pretty goddamn obvious at this point even as he denies it and brilliantly (I'll give him that) calls anyone who calls him a racist a racist so dimwits in this country aren't focused on him.

Trump clearly views the American Public as goldfish, attention wise.

That might be the sole brilliance of the guy.

You folks over here can dismiss his racism because of what he's "accomplished" if you want, but it's pretty clear he's a racist.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Playing tonight at the Fox Theatre in Detroit: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I think you guys are so weird. 

Seems not many of you over here (except Tiberius and one or two others) are registered democrats.

THUS

You can't vote in the primaries and have no influence on the Democratic nominee.

Why the hell would you watch it the Democratic debate?

(Please spare me the rote bullcrap response of having to educate yourself on both sides so you can make an informed decision when November 2020 comes)

What a waste of time for you folks.

I legitimately feel bad that some of you felt it was worthwhile to inevitably sit for 2 hours to watch something you had no influence over just for some LOLs when there were probably quicker ways to get them later.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Call a spade a spade. It's not like Trump is hiding his racism. It's pretty goddamn obvious at this point even as he denies it and brilliantly (I'll give him that) calls anyone who calls him a racist a racist so dimwits in this country aren't focused on him.

You folks over here can dismiss his racism because of what he's "accomplished" if you want, but it's pretty clear he's a racist.

Few Prez do well their first offyear elections, Clinton took one of the worst beatdowns ever, and Obama did poorly.

51 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Seems not many of you over here (except Tiberius and one or two others) are registered democrats.

THUS

You can't vote in the primaries and have no influence on the Democratic nominee.

(Please spare me the rote bullcrap response of having to educate yourself on both sides so you can make an informed decision when November 2020 comes)

I legitimately feel bad that some of you felt it was worthwhile to inevitably sit for 2 hours to watch something you had no influence over just for some LOLs when there were probably quicker ways to get them later.

The same reason I watched Ben Carson and Donald Trump in the first Republican debates.  Entertainment.  As somebody who will probably vote in the Democratic primary (a vote that actually counts as opposed to the presidential vote in NYS), I'm looking to see who the candidate is that can best take on Trump.  I'm really not sure at this point as there's too many damn candidates.

The one thing that struck me tonight was every candidate besides Biden was indirectly going after Obama's administration as being too right wing.  That's an insane strategy as Obama has a 90 plus approval rating with Democratic voters.  

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

THUS

In open primary states anyone can vote in a primary. 

I plan on changing my reg to Dem to vote in the primary like I did to Rep to vote in it last time. 

That’s called participating in the process. I read about D and R politicians don’t you? The debates help me understand who’s running and why, albeit the debates are a poor predictor of success. Trump was an embarrassment in the debates. He’s been a more effective president than you would guess based on them. Obama was a strong debater. Ineffective president. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My God, when it comes to the actual debates for the Presidency....................

Trump is going to rip any one of these morons to shreds.

And that is just a fact of life. You don't have to be a Republican, a Democrat, an Independant or someone that doesn't hold a particular party to see this from a mile away.

Sad part is, Trump doesn't have to prepare much at all to do it, but he will be well prepared to tear these intellectual simpletons to pieces.

Edited by njbuff

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And if the Dems keep things up, those voters will remember why the went for Trump in 2016

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gotta love the "you people" paraphrasing

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

My God, when it comes to the actual debates for the Presidency....................

Trump is going to rip any one of these morons to shreds.

And that is just a fact of life. You don't have to be a Republican, a Democrat, an Independant or someone that doesn't hold a particular party to see this from a mile away.

Sad part is, Trump doesn't have to prepare much at all to do it, but he will be well prepared to tear these intellectual simpletons to pieces.

I doubt it. Trump is a terrible “debater.” He doesn’t have a firm ideology and he speaks poorly. But he can quip, and that’s big right now. 

It doesn’t matter. All you have to do in a debate is not step on your *****. 

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

THUS

Good point. There's nothing worthwhile about watching a debate of ideas between people who could potentially be the next president. We should just wait for the spin machine to clean up what they said and tell us what to think like good little lemmings. You are literally the reason why home schooling is such an appealing idea for some.

Oh btw, have you conversed with any well spoken black people lately, racist?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Granted, i couldnt watch the whole debate but damn, was ot me or did they not treat Obama like a Confederate statue?

You’re correct. They’re in a tough spot. In order tear down their front runner they almost have to tear down the Obama  administration. They don’t want to but this collection of nut jobs can’t figure out how Biden is leading in the polls.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The dumbest thing you’ll read all week unless someone quotes beginners mind ???‍♂️

(Sorry about your girl Kamala, she was well spoken) 

Edited by Teddy KGB

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Bernie just can’t stand it when someone speaks ill of his communist ideals. He looks like he’s fighting down a fireball there. 

18 hours ago, dpberr said:

I think Bernie Sanders is done after last night.  I don't think his campaign has any money, he's not going to spend his own money, and he doesn't look like he's interested in campaigning for *another* year.  I give it a month.  

The DNC isn't doing anything to trim the heard either - so the money will continue to be diluted.  

There’s too much money at stake for the communist to drop out now. He’s got several books yet to write that will lecture us on the evils of capitalism and why other rich people are racist bigots. 

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

They're introducing the candidates now. I swear I expected them to introduce each one with a "come on down". Like "Joe Biden, come on down".

Let the minutes of the meeting reflect that @3rdnlng did NOT say, “Kamala Harris, come on down!”

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Tea Party

Congressional Black Caucus.

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are you really this dumb ?    

Apparently the racist is. Sad but true. He sees everything through the lens of racial bigotry without realizing that he’s a racial bigot.  

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Call a spade a spade. It's not like Trump is hiding his racism. It's pretty goddamn obvious at this point even as he denies it

The CNN playbook: Start with a lie, repeat the lie, ask other people what they think of the lie. You are Fake News, Don.

In truth the genesis of this “Trump racist” trope is projection. Who is obsessed with race here when attributing anything your President calls attention to as racism? Failing cities? Racism. Drug crime? Racism. Enforce immigration law? Racism. Deregulation? Racism. Disrespecting America? Racism. 

If you think you can sell that to 270 electors worth of people, then give it your best shot.

• Like (+1) 5