Democrat Debates

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jimmy-Fallon-What.gif

You makin stuff up now?

No, but if you thought I was referring to you as a douche then so be it. Read through the last couple of pages and you'll see who else was trying to get in on your bet.

Edited by 3rdnlng

38 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

... I'll limit it to Trump vs. anyone who was on the stage during the last 2 debates alone. ...

how is this any different than you getting the field?

oy vey!

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It eliminates a dark horse like Michelle Obama.

thanks. knew i had to be missing something here.

ETA: additionally, does he lose if a dark horse is nominated?

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We'll call it a push in that case --- assuming @transplantbillsfan is okay with those added terms.

i don't think that's fair. he is adamant that anyone is going to beat Trump. i say if a dark horse catches it and loses, he should have to wear the avatar of your choosing for a decade.

This past Tuesday and Wednesday may have been the last time that viewers nationwide saw Marianne Williamson warn of " dark psychic forces," John Delaney spar with Bernie Sanders on healthcare, or Kirsten Gillibrand condemn Joe Biden for a decades-old op-ed.

Only eight of the more than 20 Democrats aspiring to be their party's presidential nominee have qualified for the debate stage in September, and many others are not close to making the cut.

Higher qualification standards are set to slash the number of presidential candidates in the debate set for Sept. 12 and 13 in Houston to around 10.

Candidates must exceed 130,000 individual donors and receive at least 2% support in at least four qualifying primary polls but Aug. 28 to make the September debate, roughly double the standard for the first two rounds: 65,000 donors or 1% support in three polls.

There is a chance that the debate could take place over one night rather than two, but the Democratic National Committee has not clarified what number of qualifying candidates would trigger a second night of debate.

The eight candidates who appear to have qualified for the September debate, hosted by ABC in partnership with Univision, are: 

• Former Vice President Joe Biden
  • New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
  • South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
  • California Sen. Kamala Harris
  • Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
  • Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke
  • Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
  • Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren

More at the link:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/eight-candidates-set-for-september-democratic-debates-with-gabbard-inching-closer

Lots of DC natives left......gotta get those governors, mayors, businessmen, and new wave activists out of there. (only Pete snuck in)

?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Wow! That’s quite a line up they have left for the next debate. Sheeesh. Looks to me like they need to change the rules to allow candidates who are trending up rather than down the polls. For example, I can’t believe ANYONE thinks Beto or Amy should still be on the stage. Neither has any chance.

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/1/2019 at 6:47 PM, DC Tom said:

If that ain't the height of hypocrisy.  You're a complete moron, and you blocked me because you were so offended at being called out for your racism.

...you're dealing with quite the gem.....he's legendary.............

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's not a racist bone in my body, I just call a spade a spade.

michelle-obama-jackie-kennedy-meme.jpg

Look at your president you ***** idiot. Does he act like JFK? You scumbag! Your president is a serial sex offender and chances are good that you are too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 9:10 AM, B-Man said:

Polled Democrats place Climate Change above jobs and wages in importance.

That's all you need to know about the looney left.

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Polled Democrats place Climate Change above jobs and wages in importance.

That's all you need to know about the looney left.

It’s actually more odious than that.

Saikat Chakrabarti, AOC’s former handler for TYT/Justice Dems, actually states that they didn’t view the Green New Deal as a climate issue; but rather that they sought it out as a Trojan Horse to swiftly and permanently change the US economy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s actually more odious than that.

Saikat Chakrabarti, AOC’s former handler for TYT/Justice Dems, actually states that they didn’t view the Green New Deal as a climate issue; but rather that they sought it out as a Trojan Horse to swiftly and permanently change the US economy.

Seems to me it’d be a whole lot easier if these people would just move to a country where they already have the kind of economic system they’re apparently  yearning for. In the meantime we’ll keep the light on in America if they eventually decide to come back.

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seems to me it’d be a whole lot easier if these people would just move to a country where they already have the kind of economic system they’re apparently  yearning for. In the meantime we’ll keep the light on in America if they eventually decide to come back.

That’s not how these types work:  “Workers of the World unite!”

They’re revolutionaries.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That’s not how these types work:  “Workers of the World unite!”

They’re revolutionaries.

And that’s exactly the problem. One of the great things about the world is that it’s a testing laboratory for many different ideas and systems. Once these global world order folks get their hands on it we’re all DOOMED! 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that’s exactly the problem. One of the great things about the world is that it’s a testing laboratory for many different ideas and systems. Once these global world order folks get their hands on it we’re all DOOMED! 

The key is to be in the club running the global world order.

history-of-the-world-part-i1.jpg