Democrat Debates

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Booker is done.

Unless he drops out, he'll be back (and he just said shithole!)

Link

White House hopefuls will have to amass 130,000 unique donors and receive the support of at least 2 percent of respondents in four qualifying polls to appear in the third debate on Sept. 12 and Sept. 13.

The third debate will be held in Houston at Texas Southern University, a historically black school.

Yang is the eighth candidate to qualify for the third debate, following Vice President Joe Biden, Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.), South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D), and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas).

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And Booker said there are no PHD holders in poor countries! These people are so wound up in PC rhetoric they can’t see how dumb they sound.

I want Trump to tweet this statement as his own.  Just to watch the Democrats call him racist and get hoist on their own hypocrisy,

EA2FFc9XoAEZy37.jpg

Biden is better prepared this time, going after Harris's AG record, and her failure to go after segregated schools in California.

He isn't quite driving it home, but it's a step up from last time.

Harris is reduced to saying, "That is simply not true," even though Biden had some facts at his command -- which isn't often.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tulsi is hammering Harris -- only way to go when the party is against you.

and Lemon doubled down on his editorializing... 

I am surprised they let her speak again after the first time she beat on Kamala. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Booker says science didn't begin yesterday.

Can I get a fact-check on that please?

The leading question, to Inslee whom I feel free to ignore, included the little factlet that the UN wants to eliminate all carbon emissions by 2050 or some such date.

Which is easy. We just need to kill off about 6.5 billion humans, and condemn most of the rest to poverty.

Easy-peasey.

• Like (+1) 2