Sign in to follow this  
CNY315

Richie Incognito Suspended 2 Games

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can’t wait for the lawsuit against the NFL when this nutbag really hurts someone.  But keep letting mentally unstable person continue to give himself more brain damage!!!

He won’t.  He crazy. 

I have never agreed with C.Bisciut97 on anything but this! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I have never agreed with C.Bisciut97 on anything but this! 

Congrats on your first time being right then! 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

tenor.gif

This is just a really sad situation.  For those that think this is a really bad episode, I fear the end game for Richie will be "off the meter" bad.  Without the NFL/football providing some boundaries and structure for his life, I believe he will spiral further out of control.

• Like (+1) 1

Signs were there, When asked what he likes on his wings blue cheese or ranch he said “monkey fur”

• Haha (+1) 1

I wish him no harm, but the guy is just a Fn mess. 

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 2

"At several points during his contact with staff, Incognito threatened to retrieve guns from his vehicle and return to shoot the employees," police said.  

Scottsdale Police Sgt. Ben Hoster said in an email to USA TODAY Sports “multiple guns” were found in Incognito’s vehicle.

TV cameras recorded Incognito after he was released from custody. He was being held on a $20,000 bond.

"I'm not sure he's dead," Incognito told one of the reporter when asked what his deceased father would think about his arrest. 

Ritchie is lucky with only 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So what about all the crazy stuff he did before his dad died?  

And there will still be Bills fans who still would welcome him back to play

as long as he doesn't quietly kneel for the Anthem. Go ahead, threaten to shoot up a funeral home. Just 2 games off.  So if Kaep threatened to kill a room of people, instead of kneeling, he'd probably still be in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

I'm shocked it's only two. He must have offered to cut his own pen_s off to get just two.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm shocked it's only two. He must have offered to cut his own pen_s off to get just two.

after he cut off his fathers head.

6 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Put another way, the guy who had a mental, and emotional breakdown at his father's funeral only gets a two game suspension? You think it should be more?

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

It should been more than two for sure.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Put another way, the guy who had a mental, and emotional breakdown at his father's funeral only gets a two game suspension? You think it should be more?

To put it in yet another way...an excellent left guard gets only 2 games after a year away from football doing absolutely insane things and is offered and accepted a contract by one of the most idiotic franchises in the NFL-and only then is his conduct evaluated by the commissioner of the NFL and is deemed, OKAY? Well Richie was grieving so it’s okay if he wanted his dad’s head for experiments.

Yes, i think it should be more. I think the league should pay for this man to get help. And he should not be allowed on a football field ever again.

4 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hey, it's Richie!

And? What does this even mean? Good comment.

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

as long as he doesn't quietly kneel for the Anthem. Go ahead, threaten to shoot up a funeral home. Just 2 games off.  So if Kaep threatened to kill a room of people, instead of kneeling, he'd probably still be in the NFL?

I agree with you but don't conflate the two. Not the same thing.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I guess wanting to cut your dead dad's head off at a funeral has consequences?

😳 who knew?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

He "unretired" to be suspended.  Sounds just like something he would do.  He had to know it was coming.

6 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

He "unretired" to be suspended.  Sounds just like something he would do.  He had to know it was coming.

You’re giving him too much credit.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think Richie is misunderstood and really just needs someone to give him a chance.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

i don't get the logic. The man was obviously mentally ill at the time. He is being suspended for being mentally ill. That is different from choosing to beat your wife,  or choosing to drink and drive. If he is still mentally ill,  then don't let him play the game. That makes sense. Judge him medically unfit and don't let him play. You don't punish someone for being ill. What a message the NFL is sending about dealing with mental illness. A suspension is a punishment. Punishing someone for a mental illness does not provide a deterrent, you don't choose to get ill. You declare him still ill and get him help. Punishment is inappropriate, and is it even legal?

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Skeptical 1

14 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Agree!

That said, this is not Richie's first offence.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, simpleman said:

i don't get the logic. The man was obviously mentally ill at the time. He is being suspended for being mentally ill. That is different from choosing to beat your wife,  or choosing to drink and drive. If he is still mentally ill,  then don't let him play the game. That makes sense. Judge him medically unfit and don't let him play. You don't punish someone for being ill. What a message the NFL is sending about dealing with mental illness. A suspension is a punishment. Punishing someone for a mental illness does not provide a deterrent, you don't choose to get ill. You declare him still ill and get him help. Punishment is inappropriate, and is it even legal?

Regardless of "mental illness", Richie threatened an establishment full of people with weapons.  Forget the ***** father's head thing. Without the weapon thing, he would have simply been hauled off for a psych e v a l.  Richie's mental illness tends to express itself in danger to others (see gym incidence).   Unfortunately,  someone (Raiders) still believe that they can still make $$$$$$$ off of this guy before he goes totally POSTAL.  

Edited by cd1

4 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Regardless of "mental illness", Richie threatened an establishment full of people with weapons.  Forget the ***** father's head thing. Without the weapon thing, he would have simply been hauled off for a psych e v a l.  Richie's mental illness tends to express itself in danger to others (see gym incidence).   Unfortunately,  someone (Raiders) still believe that they can still make $$$$$$$ off of this guy before he goes totally POSTAL.  

No schitt. The guy might literally snap an opponent’s leg in two out there if he is rubbed the wrong way.

Richie seems to have balanced out his meds.  Hope all goes well for him

14 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I was going to offer you the same congrats for finally hitting it!