Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills cancel last day of minicamp

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Unless McDermott himself has been complaining about the lack of time (which I don't remember him doing) this point is invalid, just like Sal indicated.

And even if he does feel time is short, that means he feels a team building activity is just as important.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

What would you have done differently, Coach?

It's a 3 day camp.  I would have had them do camp for 3 days.

That would leave plenty of time for s'mores, bug juice and sing alongs tonight!

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

I heard they renamed it a “voluntary OTA”… 

Only because voluntary OTA's have been renamed "Show Us You Give A Damns!!"

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

There's the negativity I was looking for. I've been a little uncomfortable lately with all that positivity!

I deliver...

• Meh 2

3 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Does anyone know what they are doing yet?  Heading to the Sundowner? (is that still there?)

At the facility..volleyball,can-jam,whiffleball...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

There's the negativity I was looking for. I've been a little uncomfortable lately with all that positivity!

Don't worry Krass's ball protector will bring all the negativity you need.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

And so begins the longest 30 days of the year.

At least it's during summer

20 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Does anyone know what they are doing yet?  Heading to the Sundowner? (is that still there?)

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

is there an Orchids of Asia in Buffalo?   

Tulips of North America...

• Like (+1) 1

That’s it. I’ve had enough of McDermott’s “culture” and “process.” He coddles this group of talentless losers when he should be drilling them on fundamentals and installing more schemes. Two hours on the practice field in mid June is the difference between contending or not. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Let's hope they're not shopping for tandem bikes!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Let's hope they're not shopping for tandem bikes!

I still feel bad for that poor ***** bike.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That’s it. I’ve had enough of McDermott’s “culture” and “process.” He coddles this group of talentless losers when he should be drilling them on fundamentals and installing more schemes. Two hours on the practice field in mid June is the difference between contending or not. 

You should burn your jerseys and go join WEO's team fan club! (Cyanide tooth is optional)

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

Tradition!

CFiafBKUUAE5hTs.jpg

Shot putt class?

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You should burn your jerseys and go join WEO's team fan club! (Cyanide tooth is optional)

Cyanide teeth are for pansies, which is why I’m sure they’re standard issue in WEO’s fan club.

In my club, it’s full out seppuku. In front of the admin building at One Bills Dr. 

We were gonna adopt a self-immolation policy, but after all, we aren’t barbarians. 

3 hours ago, teef said:

i was supposed to take family pictures in an apple orchard tonight, and it's been canceled because of the rain.  i've never been more glad for rain in all of my life.

Your parents let you bail because of the rain?  That's great.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

And so begins the longest 30 days of the year.

Hoping the warriors can give us basketball on Sunday.

Living on the west coast the last 20+ years, I haven’t been able to gauge buffalos love for the raptors.  It’s the closest nba city.  Or do the majority root for the Cavs?  It’s been fun watching the raptors fan base explode.  Reminds me of Bills fans

Posted (edited)

The morning show hosts on am 550 seemed to imply that this was being done by many teams.  Please PLEASE PLEASE tell me someone recorded the Raiders...😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Hoping the warriors can give us basketball on Sunday.

Living on the west coast the last 20+ years, I haven’t been able to gauge buffalos love for the raptors.  It’s the closest nba city.  Or do the majority root for the Cavs?  It’s been fun watching the raptors fan base explode.  Reminds me of Bills fans

I am rooting for the raps but wouldn’t mind one more game, or them winning it in Toronto. So game 6 can go either way for me. I’m not a raps fan but tired of the warriors. I don’t live in buffalo but I don’t think there really is an nba team that the city supports as a whole.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I am rooting for the raps but wouldn’t mind one more game, or them winning it in Toronto. So game 6 can go either way for me. I’m not a raps fan but tired of the warriors. I don’t live in buffalo but I don’t think there really is an nba team that the city supports as a whole.

Can’t wait for next year, although I fully expect KD to opt into his contract and play one more year for the warriors.  All the movement this offseason is going to be fun.  Anthony Davis will be moved soon.  Zions debut.  So many top free agents.  Coby Whites hair.  So much be to excited  about 

• Haha (+1) 1