Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills cancel last day of minicamp

Recommended Posts

McD hasn’t been HC very long, but this is becoming tradition. Personally, I think it’s great! A team event, followed by a month off then Go Get It for 2019!

  • Like (+1) 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i was supposed to take family pictures in an apple orchard tonight, and it's been canceled because of the rain.  i've never been more glad for rain in all of my life.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 27
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is likely due to Josh Allen's defensive comments he made with regard to having to prove himself.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

This is likely due to Josh Allen's defensive comments he made with regard to having to prove himself.

I gather Darnold is looking like Tom Brady in Jets camp against that defense?

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, teef said:

i was supposed to take family pictures is an apple orchard tonight, and it's been canceled because of the rain.  i've never been more glad for rain in all of my life.

 

This is big truth right here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, teef said:

i was supposed to take family pictures is an apple orchard tonight, and it's been canceled because of the rain.  i've never been more glad for rain in all of my life.

 

Oh man, so glad my wife seems to have moved past that stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't want any of these elite athletes to slip and fall down during practice!

 

Team building activities?  I guess "trust falls" are off the list now...

  • Meh 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wouldn't want any of these elite athletes to slip and fall down during practice!

 

Team building activities?  I guess "trust falls" are off the list now...

What would you have done differently, Coach?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

 

Oh man, so glad my wife seems to have moved past that stage.

i gave my wife the heads up that this is going to be it, unless it's an unusual situation where i win the superbowl or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teef said:

i gave my wife the heads up that this is going to be it, unless it's an unusual situation where i win the superbowl or something.

 

And I bet you had your light blue shirt all ready to go too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

 

And I bet you had your light blue shirt all ready to go too.

the sleeves were cut off and everything.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on what the team activity is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave and Busters has no idea what's coming their way!

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wouldn't want any of these elite athletes to slip and fall down during practice!

 

Team building activities?  I guess "trust falls" are off the list now...

 

I heard they renamed it a “voluntary OTA”… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

 

Oh man, so glad my wife seems to have moved past that stage.

 

Is she still in the "Let's go antiquing" stage? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Any word on what the team activity is?

 

Photos in a rainy apple orchard 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

Or the events, while nice to have, simply aren’t as drastically important as sometimes made out to be 

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wouldn't want any of these elite athletes to slip and fall down during practice!

 

Team building activities?  I guess "trust falls" are off the list now...

There's the negativity I was looking for. I've been a little uncomfortable lately with all that positivity!

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

 

Is she still in the "Let's go antiquing" stage? :P

 

We're still trying to offload all the antiquing crap her mother accumulated over her lifetime!

  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...