Oh Gettleman

The Tisch family are big donors to Duke. The Mannings are close with Dave Cutcliffe, the Duke football coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some idiot Archie Manning angle to this pick as well. 

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

The Tisch family are big donors to Duke. The Mannings are close with Dave Cutcliffe, the Duke football coach. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some idiot Archie Manning angle to this pick as well. 

So stupid. Move on, giants. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You should always take a Duke QB (wtf) over Dwayne Freaking Haskins especially when you will now face him 2x/ yr. Good luck with.... all of that. 

I agree that picking Jones where they did is (to put it mildly) a head scratcher .

But, "Dwayne Freaking Haskins" as someone to be terrified to face twice a year speaks as much to your optimism about his potential as it does about their pessimism. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You should always take a Duke QB (wtf) over Dwayne Freaking Haskins especially when you will now face him 2x/ yr. Good luck with.... all of that. 

I don't know what Gettleman is doing . Daniel Jones would probably have been available for them way later on screams like a huge reach.  Nothing really stands out about this guy other than his links to the Manning's 

18 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I agree that picking Jones where they did is (to put it mildly) a head scratcher .

But, "Dwayne Freaking Haskins" as someone to be terrified to face twice a year speaks as much to your optimism about his potential as it does about their pessimism. 

Sure - I’m just a fan. But I’m not an idiot