Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

Trump should welcome Mueller's testimony. You guys and Trump have been claiming the report clears that idiot, so what's all the fear about? Oh ya, it might confuse the lies Trump has told. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump should welcome Mueller's testimony. You guys and Trump have been claiming the report clears that idiot, so what's all the fear about? Oh ya, it might confuse the lies Trump has told. 

Mueller must be a horrible writer, or the Dems are really slow readers if they need the author to come in and explain his 400 page novel. Was the plot that difficult to follow? Did they need more pictures? Maybe a set of crayons?

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Mueller must be a horrible writer, or the Dems are really slow readers if they need the author to come in and explain his 400 page novel. Was the plot that difficult to follow? Did they need more pictures? Maybe a set of crayons?

The real problem, and the reason that the Democrats need Mueller to testify, is that there were no interactive pop-ups in his report.

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

they are there to act like a two year old denied a cookie

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? 

Did you read the report? 

Same old playbook..........

1. We're totally innocent

2. Mistakes were made

3. You're damn right we did it and here's why <== YOU ARE HERE

4. A Republican did something vaguely similar decades ago

5. Why are obsessed conservatives still talking about this old news?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same old playbook..........

1. We're totally innocent

2. Mistakes were made

3. You're damn right we did it and here's why <== YOU ARE HERE

4. A Republican did something vaguely similar decades ago

5. Why are obsessed conservatives still talking about this old news?

He obstructed justice, accepted Russian interference and might still be. And your unAmerican Ass cares nothing about it. Shame on you 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He obstructed justice, accepted Russian interference and might still be. And your unAmerican Ass cares nothing about it. Shame on you 

Just give it up already.  Nobody is accepting your biased word anyhow.  Tell us about the noon gruel that is served at the Soros Cubicle Farm to keep your mind compliant to your leftist masters.

22 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Just give it up already.  Nobody is accepting your biased word anyhow.  Tell us about the noon gruel that is served at the Soros Cubicle Farm to keep your mind compliant to your leftist masters.

we are only here to bearbait fools that think the 2016 election will be overturned

actually they are more like a sad animal that would enjoy get poked by sticks

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No matter how many times you replay it, Norwood's kick  will still be wide right by a foot ir two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For what?  He's the president of the United States.  He's got the power of law enforcement, the military, the intelligence community, and the Treasury at his fingertips, plus a pen and a phone.  What does he need Russian assistance for, borscht recipes?  

Those three words, "might still be," would illustrate the depths of your derangement, if you were paying attention to yourself: even if he had it before, Trump doesn't need any Russian assistance now.  He perfectly capable of oppressing your sorry ass without Russian assistance.  And you can still spew that nonsense.  What would that mean to a normal, rational adult person?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For what?  He's the president of the United States.  He's got the power of law enforcement, the military, the intelligence community, and the Treasury at his fingertips, plus a pen and a phone.  What does he need Russian assistance for, borscht recipes?  

Those three words, "might still be," would illustrate the depths of your derangement, if you were paying attention to yourself: even if he had it before, Trump doesn't need any Russian assistance now.  He perfectly capable of oppressing your sorry ass without Russian assistance.  And you can still spew that nonsense.  What would that mean to a normal, rational adult person?

To win in 2020. Anyone, like you, that thinks this criminal won't use the help of the criminal dictator...wait, no one would believe he wouldn't. You just don't care. That's why you make up your bull sh it arguments in defense of him. Shame on you! 

Operation boomerang :lol:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that he wouldn’t use the term “spying” to describe lawful FBI investigative activities in response to a question about Attorney General William Barr's controversial use of the word at a hearing last month.

“Well, that’s not the term I would use,” Wray said at a Senate hearing when asked about Barr's use of the term to describe the FBI’s surveillance of members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

Wray went on to emphasize the importance of ensuring that any surveillance is done consistent with the law.

“Well, I mean, look, lots of people have different colloquial phrases. I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity and part of investigative activity includes surveillance activity of different shapes and sizes,” Wray told Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.). 

“To me, the key question is making sure that it is done by the book, consistent with our lawful authorities," Wray said. “That’s the key question. Different people use different colloquial phrases.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/442454-fbi-director-says-he-wouldnt-use-spying-to-describe-fbi

image.jpeg.2dd80696c072e4090dfb9baafc7485f8.jpeg

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

Is this only known as Operation Boomerang here in PPP and QANON Twitter/8/4/Chan? I can't find any reputable source claiming Barr has termed this investigation.

Yes. Though it's not a Q/Twitter/8/4 chan thing. It's a Hannity thing.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Just give it up already.  Nobody is accepting your biased word anyhow.

It's not that what he is spouting is biased, it's that the DNC talking points he is parroting are simply untrue.

Hannity claims Barr has coined the investigation Operation Boomerang? Does he have a source?

No, sorry. You misunderstand. Hannity coined the term (as far as I know) and has been using it for well over 6 months. 

I used a different term for the past two years that I've been tracking it (blowback). Boomerang is better.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that he wouldn’t use the term “spying” to describe lawful FBI investigative activities in response to a question about Attorney General William Barr's controversial use of the word at a hearing last month.

“Well, that’s not the term I would use,” Wray said at a Senate hearing when asked about Barr's use of the term to describe the FBI’s surveillance of members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

Wray went on to emphasize the importance of ensuring that any surveillance is done consistent with the law.

“Well, I mean, look, lots of people have different colloquial phrases. I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity and part of investigative activity includes surveillance activity of different shapes and sizes,” Wray told Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.). 

“To me, the key question is making sure that it is done by the book, consistent with our lawful authorities," Wray said. “That’s the key question. Different people use different colloquial phrases.”

I wouldn't want to call it a cheeseburger, but for lunch i may have a patty of cooked, compacted, ground beef with cheese in a bun.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I wouldn't want to call it a cheeseburger, but for lunch i may have a patty of cooked, compacted, ground beef with cheese in a bun.

He couched his answer carefully: 

Does he have any evidence? (No, because he turned it over to the IG months ago)

And here's the clip: 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4796327/wray-spying

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a clip
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His perp walk will be a highlight of 2019. 

Perp walk for what? That article never says he did anything wrong. It's uses a lot "seems" there "might have been" stuff but that's it. 

Remember, this is the guy who put the nail in Hillary's coffin. Now you guys want to tell us he was just out to get Trump??? Ya right. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

HAHA Gator, how can you in good conscience call someone else unamerican? You out and out laughed at the deaths of Americans in Benghazi. You thought it was funny.

Just now, Tiberius said:

Perp walk for what? That article never says he did anything wrong. It's uses a lot "seems" there "might have been" stuff but that's it. 

Remember, this is the guy who put the nail in Hillary's coffin. Now you guys want to tell us he was just out to get Trump??? Ya right. 

Comey will be indicted before the year is over for criminal leaking (at least). 

Book it.

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You just want to call it whatever Dear Leader wants you to call it. 

Why are Republicans so stupid? I don't get it. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, how can you in good conscience call someone else unamerican? You out and out laughed at the deaths of Americans in Benghazi. You thought it was funny.

So you answer with lies? 

Go live in Russia you turd. You guys are trying to hand this country over to a Putin. Spit! 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Some deep state believers such as Joe diGenova who is wired  in and often referenced in PPP have this week as the one Comey is going to be indicted in... unless Horowitz gets delayed

Edited by McGee Return TD
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

I'm fairly certain the deep state believers have this week as the one Comey is going to be indicted in... unless Horowitz gets delayed

Did you forget which account you were logged in as?

Edited by Hedge
Nice edit of your original post. You've been made.
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth the time: 

False. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bombshell-report-on-james-comey-coming-in-two-weeks-joe-digenova-says

I'm referencing this which was posted somewhere on this forum 2 weeks ago.

A "bombshell" report on former FBI Director James Comey is coming out in two weeks, attorney Joe diGenova said on Wednesday.

He made the declaration during a Fox News panel discussion on alleged government surveillance abuse.

"The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June," Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."

He did not elaborate on what report he expects out in two weeks and how he came to find out about the timeline for its release.

Thursday is 2 week's from diGenova's claim.

Edited by McGee Return TD

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bombshell-report-on-james-comey-coming-in-two-weeks-joe-digenova-says

I'm referencing this which was posted somewhere on this forum 2 weeks ago.

A "bombshell" report on former FBI Director James Comey is coming out in two weeks, attorney Joe diGenova said on Wednesday.

He made the declaration during a Fox News panel discussion on alleged government surveillance abuse.

"The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June," Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."

He did not elaborate on what report he expects out in two weeks and how he came to find out about the timeline for its release.

Anyone who gives dates or strict timelines is either trying to big up themselves, lying in order to divide/troll/slide, or just full of schiff. 

DiGenova is wired in, but he's no exception to the rule. 

Comey will be indicted. No one knows when, no one has given a date. The closest to a schedule that's been given comes from Trump/Q who laid out the order: Comey first, then declass/OIG report. But even that is not something to take to the bank.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone who gives dates or strict timelines is either trying to big up themselves, lying in order to divide/troll/slide, or just full of schiff. 

DiGenova is wired in, but he's no exception to the rule. 

Comey will be indicted. No one knows when, no one has given a date. The closest to a schedule that's been given comes from Trump/Q who laid out the order: Comey first, then declass/OIG report. But even that is not something to take to the bank.

I'm just relaying a link I read from someone on this forum. 

I'm just relaying a link I read from someone on this forum. 

While saying all the deep state believers (used pejoratively) believe this. 

Which is false. 

And misleading. 

But you knew that, which is why you did it. ;) 

Trump and Putin worked to elect Trump, Trump obstructed justice to hide that fact(s) and now all the conspiracy theories are being used to confuse everyone. 

PS, Trump and Putin are already working on 2020 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump and Putin worked to elect Trump, Trump obstructed justice to hide that fact(s) and now all the conspiracy theories are being used to confuse everyone. 

PS, Trump and Putin are already working on 2020 

The only conspiracy theory being pushed is being pushed by you. A debunked scenario, devoid of factual support -- and proven false by multiple congressional and DOJ investigations -- yet you still believe it fully because... 

(you're a conspiracy theorist now, be proud. It's a fun life)

Image result for give someone a tin foil hat

• Haha (+1) 1