Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

While saying all the deep state believers (used pejoratively) believe this. 

Which is false. 

And misleading. 

But you knew that, which is why you did it. ;) 

I edited my post for you

Sorry it was offensive.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only conspiracy theory being pushed is being pushed by you. A debunked scenario, devoid of factual support -- and proven false by multiple congressional and DOJ investigations -- yet you still believe it fully because... 

(you're a conspiracy theorist now, be proud. It's a fun life)

Image result for give someone a tin foil hat

You are only saying that to repeat Trump's sacred lies. 

You are doing Putin's work now. Seriously. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are only saying that to repeat Trump's sacred lies. 

You are doing Putin's work now. Seriously. 

I'm really not. And haven't been for the three years you've been saying I have. 

I care about this country and our civil liberties -- which have been under assault by the perpetrators of this hoax. Those people have never been in Russia, they're from right here in the good ol' USA. And they've duped you but good.

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm really not. And haven't been for the three years you've been saying I have. 

I care about this country and our civil liberties -- which have been under assault by the perpetrators of this hoax. Those people have never been in Russia, they're from right here in the good ol' USA. And they've duped you but good.

Oh please. You were screaming about civil liberties until Trump supported the reauthorization of Patriot Act stuff. 

Trump says it, you repeat it. Pure and simple. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please. You were screaming about civil liberties until Trump supported the reauthorization of Patriot Act stuff. 

Trump says it, you repeat it. Pure and simple. 

Once you figure out how the bolded is tied into this larger story, you'll understand my position. It's a pretty clear through-line -- should be easy enough. 

And then you'll understand the massive regulatory changes undertaken by the NSA in the first few months of Trump (the last of Rogers' tenure). Changes to the FISC are coming next, on the heels of this investigation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Once you figure out how the bolded is tied into this larger story, you'll understand my position. It's a pretty clear through-line -- should be easy enough. 

And then you'll understand the massive regulatory changes undertaken by the NSA in the first few months of Trump (the last of Rogers' tenure). Changes to the FISC are coming next, on the heels of this investigation.

I totally understand your position. Under Obama it was the most evil thing ever, under Trump its all fine and dandy. What's so difficult to understand there? 

Ya, almost no changes to the law, just enough window dressing to act like there is. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I totally understand your position. Under Obama it was the most evil thing ever, under Trump its all fine and dandy. What's so difficult to understand there? 

Ya, almost no changes to the law, just enough window dressing to act like there is. 

Incorrect. The answers are here, page 82-84

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Try harder. ;) 

D58KufcVUAEJRgb.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. The answers are here, page 82-84

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Try harder. ;) 

That says that the reforms started under Obama! Lol, so what do you say about that? 

Just now, njbuff said:

Rhino, why bother?

You’d get more with used toilet paper than chatting (or whatever you call it) with that paint chip eater.

Why bother? Go back to eating your used toilet paper. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That says that the reforms started under Obama! Lol, so what do you say about that? 

It does not.

It says, explicitly, that Obama's administration and DOJ were breaking the law at record rates in order to spy on Americans, including their political opposition, since at least 2012. It's not speculation. It's not partisan rhetoric. It's an official finding of the FISC and NSA. 

This has always been what the Russia collusion/conspiracy narrative was created to hide. Egregious abuses of our mass surveillance system by the president's team, using private contractors (including Fusion GPS) to illegally spy on those who opposed him and his administration. 

You want to be outraged about election interference, start with this document and realize that the Obama White House (and likely the W White House before it) had built in a backdoor spy ring to suppress the will of the people. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone who gives dates or strict timelines is either trying to big up themselves, lying in order to divide/troll/slide, or just full of schiff. 

DiGenova is wired in, but he's no exception to the rule. 

Comey will be indicted. No one knows when, no one has given a date. The closest to a schedule that's been given comes from Trump/Q who laid out the order: Comey first, then declass/OIG report. But even that is not something to take to the bank.

:ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump going the EP to hide the Mueller report! 

How can they go after the investigators if no one can see the report??? 

Come on DR, the guy is complete scum. 

Everyone, including Congress can see the report. 

And have been able to for weeks. 

This whole thing is nonsense. It's fear and projection by the committee members who know their goose is cooked. They ***** up and committed treason/sedition against each and every one of us on this board. If there was real justice we'd bring back hangings in the town square -- but I'll settle for what's coming instead. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Everyone, including Congress can see the report. 

And have been able to for weeks. 

This whole thing is nonsense. It's fear and projection by the committee members who know their goose is cooked. They ***** up and committed treason/sedition against each and every one of us on this board. If there was real justice we'd bring back hangings in the town square -- but I'll settle for what's coming instead. 

Why is Trump whataboutisming about this??? 

I thought he had been cleared? LOL, he is trying to bury the report. Why? 

Guilty? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why is Trump whataboutisming about this??? 

I thought he had been cleared? LOL, he is trying to bury the report. Why? 

Guilty? 

That's not whataboutism. 

That's where this investigation is going. Steele was a political actor, and his dossier was bunk. It's proven. Which means that the FBI/DOJ and Obama Administration perpetrated fruad on the FISC in order to spy on their political opponents -- and in so doing, paid RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE ASSETS for disinformation which they distributed wide to the public. 

You seem REALLY scared about Russia, isn't it concerning to you in the least that the Clinton Campaign and the Obama White House paid the Russians millions of dollars to sow disinformation? Or do your fears over Russia stop at your partisan line?

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

That's not whataboutism. 

That's where this investigation is going. Steele was a political actor, and his dossier was bunk. It's proven. Which means that the FBI/DOJ and Obama Administration perpetrated fruad on the FISC in order to spy on their political opponents -- and in so doing, paid RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE ASSETS for disinformation which they distributed wide to the public. 

You seem REALLY scared about Russia, isn't it concerning to you in the least that the Clinton Campaign and the Obama White House paid the Russians millions of dollars to sow disinformation? Or do your fears over Russia stop at your partisan line?

I'm scared? Ummm....I'm not the one who doesn't want these people to testify. I'm not the one who doesn't want the report released. I'm not the one making up wahatboutisms 

Trump obviously accepted Russian help and the obstructed justice to hide that fact. That's why you are going nuts. 

-----

Nearly 700 prosecutors would open, not close, the case. “Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president. The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon.” Wow.

Just now, Tiberius said:

I'm scared?

You have posted for three years that Russia is a threat for working with Trump to swing the election. 

The facts now show that didn't happen with Trump/Russia, but it DID happen with Clinton and Obama/Russia. 

Is that a problem for you, or do they get a pass because of their political party? 

It's a yes or no answer. 

Yesterday. Asked whether he was aware of evidence that the FBI had illegally spied on the Trump campaign, Chris Wray said, “I don’t think I personally have any evidence of that sort.”

He’s one of your guys, isn’t he Deep State conspiracists?

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Haha (+1) 1

Remember this about Barr -- he came out of retirement for this job. It's his last job. He's immune to the political attacks because he does not give a F. At all. Trying to play the same dirty political games against them, as Nadler and the majority are doing, won't work. Barr gives zero schiffs. 

(posting for the video clip)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Yesterday. Asked whether he was aware of evidence that the FBI had illegally spied on the Trump campaign, Chris Wray said, “I don’t think I personally have any evidence of that sort.”

Let's say that you are versed as a lawyer...

How many caveats can you spot in that response that answers your question?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

That was commented upon pages ago. The evidence has been turned over to the OIG. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Let's say that you are versed as a lawyer...

How many caveats can you spot in that response that answers your question?

He's taking Wray out of context, because he didn't listen or read or watch the full exchange. Which just shows how ignorant Ben Franklin/BM is about what's happening, and how eager he is to suck the d of his "experts" and "authorities" to whom he gleefully defers. 

Wray's full comments are telling. 

More so that BM didn't post them.

He's not a serious person. He does not think for himself -- which he keeps proving over and over again.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Uh-oh... this is bad news for a lot of the people screaming on the majority side of the House Judiciary today... 

Horowitz has it all. 

Huber has it all. 

It's all going to come out, and it's going to be very bad for the narrative engineers and coup plotters. 

Their time is almost up -- and they know it. Hence the FEAR.

(Ron Johnson is on TV now talking about how MI6 tipped the FBI to G-Pop -- if that's true, that would cause another rollback of the start date of Crossfire Hurricane -- and it's the first time a Senator has publicly called out the Brits)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm shocked that anyone would insinuate that a man who states he has a photographic memory, then testifies under oath that he can't remember things, would ever be dishonest!

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm shocked that anyone would insinuate that a man who states he has a photographic memory, then testifies under oath that he can't remember things, would ever be dishonest!

Like Trump? He never testified. 

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

When did Trump ever claim to have a photographic memory?

Don't know...but I wouldn't be surprised if he has.

And really, he does...if the film is all fogged-up from exposure to x-rays or something.