Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

We learned this afternoon that House Democrats held AG Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for…(checks notes)…not giving them materials it’d be illegal for him to give them............... Makes sense.

Rep. Jerry Nadler, who’s leading this stunt, thought he could strong-arm the DOJ by laying down an arbitrary deadline. In response, Bill Barr called his bluff and told Jerry to go eat some more KFC with Steve Cohen, because he’s not giving him anything. Executive privilege was claimed over all subpoenaed materials and we’ve likely got a long court battle ahead.

I missed the part in the Constitution where Congress is entitled to whatever they want just because they say so. Perhaps Nadler could point it out. It’s not the DOJ’s job to provide Congress with raw investigative materials. They can go do their own leg work if that’s their goal.

What Nadler is doing is a pure abuse of power (or attempt at it). After years of telling us that Mueller was sacrosanct and would be the last word, Democrats want a do-over because the report didn’t say what they wanted it to say. The new Democrat logic is essentially that Mueller is protecting Trump and that hidden in the underlying material awaits a bombshell that will bring down Trump. Same song, different day. The goalposts never stop moving.

This is, of course, absurd given how clearly Mueller’s team wanted to nail Trump. If you’ve read the second part of the report, it’s obvious they were scrambling for anything that would allow them to paint the President in a bad light. That fact has only become more obvious as they’ve started to leak their opposition to Bill Barr in the aftermath. The idea that Mueller’s team did anything to protect Trump is ludicrous and everyone knows it.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

Giving the special counsel Robert Mueller’s full, unredacted report to the House to leak as required, will undermine the grand jury system.

Once people start to believe that the judge overseeing the grand jury can not guarantee the secrecy of the grand jury, people will begin to refuse to testify.

How does this serve justice ?

It doesn't.

House Democrats are an existential threat to the Judiciary.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Koko78 said:

When did Trump ever claim to have a photographic memory?

He should, cause another five million fools to need a diaper for their brain exploding 

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh-oh... this is bad news for a lot of the people screaming on the majority side of the House Judiciary today... 

Horowitz has it all. 

Huber has it all. 

It's all going to come out, and it's going to be very bad for the narrative engineers and coup plotters. 

Their time is almost up -- and they know it. Hence the FEAR.

(Ron Johnson is on TV now talking about how MI6 tipped the FBI to G-Pop -- if that's true, that would cause another rollback of the start date of Crossfire Hurricane -- and it's the first time a Senator has publicly called out the Brits)

I really want to believe this but more and more as the Mueller thing has unfolded it seems as though the inertia among media, pols, law enforcement and the judicial provides a giant support structure that will protect those in Washington or at the very least offer enough resistance to tamp down the effort for real justice.  I'm less optimistic that we really get to the bottom of this in a very open and public way at the moment. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This hasn't been posted in this thread yet (but has in others). But it should be: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#download&from_embed

Nothing to see, just Senator Mark Warner engineering a backdoor channel to communicate and receive disinformation from both Steele and Deripaska. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This hasn't been posted in this thread yet (but has in others). But it should be: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#download&from_embed

Nothing to see, just Senator Mark Warner engineering a backdoor channel to communicate and receive disinformation from both Steele and Deripaska. 

So? Are you not suppose to go to the source? Our country was attacked you know? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So? Are you not suppose to go to the source? Our country was attacked you know? 

Read them. 

He's not going to the source. He's colluding. With Deripaska. 

And leaking information (illegally) to the press to shape the story. 

Warner is one of the more ***** members of Congress in this whole story. It was his first term on the Intelligence committee and he didn't realize that his communications were being monitored and stored by NSA (because he's an idiot). He's *****. 

And deservedly so. He committed seditious treason in addition to felony leaks.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Read them. 

He's not going to the source. He's colluding. With Deripaska. 

And leaking information (illegally) to the press to shape the story. 

Warner is one of the more ***** members of Congress in this whole story. It was his first term on the Intelligence committee and he didn't realize that his communications were being monitored and stored by NSA (because he's an idiot). He's *****. 

And deservedly so. He committed seditious treason in addition to felony leaks.

Oh, a Whataboutism about the new target of Trumpian wrath! What ever 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not whataboutism. By any definition. 

It's literal Russian collusion/conspiracy to overturn the results of a legal election. 

That's a coup. 

That's treason/sedition. 

Warner did that. Not Trump.

Just stop

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking truth? I know, it's like garlic to a vampire for you. ;) 

No, stop spreading a stupid false narrative. Next week it will be Mueller who is the traitor. Remember when Cohen was the good guy, and then he turned on Trump and you were cursing him to no end? This is all so silly 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, stop spreading a stupid false narrative.

Like the one that says, "Trump colluded/conspired with Russia to steal the election!" which has been disproven? The one you still believe? 

I didn't spread a false narrative, I shared first hand evidence of Warner's texts and provided the proper context for them. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Next week it will be Mueller who is the traitor. 

I'm not a leftist. They are the ones calling Mueller a traitor today because he didn't do his job... per them ... which was to "GET TRUMP!"

I've been on the record clearly for well over two years saying Mueller would do exactly what he did: clear Trump of collusion/conspiracy. 

I didn't invent that narrative, I let the facts and evidence speak for themselves and lead me to the conclusion. Meanwhile, you continue to prop up long disproven narratives fed to you by people who we know are proven liars. But so long as they feed your TDS, their lies don't bother you. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Remember when Cohen was the good guy, and then he turned on Trump and you were cursing him to no end? 

Didn't happen. I never said Cohen was a good guy and never cursed him to no end. 

In fact, I said (and am correct) that Cohen was dirty. 

Like I said, your talking points are weak ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

(putting this one here as well)

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Circling back to this news that broke just as I got pulled into a (never-ending) meeting: 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442944-fbis-steele-story-falls-apart-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged

This story is interesting for several reason -- chief among them is the timing of it's release: just as Comey was holding his CNN town hall with Anderson CIAooper. That's masterful trolling because the information here is check mate for a lot of people, Comey among them. First -- note this clip from earlier today:

DiGenova states that Horowitz's team has already concluded that the three FISA renewals on Carter Page were fraudulent, and now the OIG is looking into new evidence regarding the original request. Enter the Solomon piece/Judicial watch story above -- which verifies that the FBI had four separate statements/accounts that Christopher Steele was pushing political propaganda rather than factual information. So what does that mean? It means that if the Carter Page FISA was obtained by committing fraud on the court, everyone who signed it is guilty of serious crimes, that's: Comey, McCabe, RR, and Boente. 

Per Solomon's interview tonight on Fox (looking for the clip), the State Department evidence his article mentions was hidden/lost by the FBI and kept from Horowitz's team. 

... And they just found it this week. This discovery is reportedly (from Mark Meadows and Joe above) going to delay Horowitz's report for two to four weeks as he must now formerly investigate the evidence in relation to that first FISA. I would suggest that the timing of this evidence coming out, and how it came out (through a FOIA request), that it's been known by the CI team for much longer. (cough). 

I would also point out that this helps explain (in large part, but only part) the escalation against Barr. They know he's going to investigate and take action, and if all the above evidence is real and verified (it is), that would mean it really is checkmate. Because if the Carter Page FISA goes away, and you can demonstrate malicious intent in keeping information from the FISC -- that opens the door into questioning the motives of the same supervisors sending in the likes of Downer, Halper, Turk in the months before the crooked FISA. 

This is due process. It's slow. But it's real and ongoing -- and it has those complicit in this plot very, very nervous. 

And while I was typing the above, this tweet was sent: 

He's telling us what's coming. Comey is going to be indicted. 

Comey being indicted leads directly to his doorstep:

Related image

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like the one that says, "Trump colluded/conspired with Russia to steal the election!" which has been disproven? The one you still believe? 

I didn't spread a false narrative, I shared first hand evidence of Warner's texts and provided the proper context for them. 

Been disproven? Ya right. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone saying the Russian conspiracy has been disproved is only hoping we forget so they can keep conspiring in 2020. Distract, lie and steal is Trumps plan 

So... You include Mueller in that group? Considering he wrote 200+ pages detailing how it's been disproven. 

:lol:

Keep the dream alive, Tibs. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone saying the Russian conspiracy has been disproved is only hoping we forget so they can keep conspiring in 2020. Distract, lie and steal is Trumps plan 

Again, no matter ho many times you watch Super Bowl XXV Norwood's kick still goes wide right. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Again, no matter ho many times you watch Super Bowl XXV Norwood's kick still goes wide right. 

Well, at least Norwood wasn't afraid to talk about it afterwards. Hello Attorney General, where you hiding at? 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

You expected Comey to be frog-marched out of his cushy CNN interview with Anderson CIAooper in handcuffs something? :blink:

That’s not how this works. 

Awww man, wouldn't that be something? Better than a no-knock at 4am!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(mid thread)

You had a clip of this earlier, they also discuss the FBI burying the State department's memo (full interview, I "think" I have it set to start around 28 minutes where it needed to be):

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If a tree falls in the forest and it's not reported by one of the Big Seven (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT) does it make a sound?

you just have to tick off 5% of the base that is undecided, then they'll go GOP without a second thought