Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for john brennan panicked

good. lets get to the truth and let the cards fall where they may.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He was just doing his job. Russia was helping Trump and Trump's campaign had many links to the Russians, I mean they hired Paul Manafort. 

This looks like the Trump people are just expanding the cover up. 

umm... no, no he was not. what he was doing was abusing his powers and then some.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Dear Self:

Please don’t start a competing ReTweet network competitor to DRNews. 

-Self

Self,

I think since Hannity coined the term "Operation Boomerang" he should be well represented in this thread. 

- Self

16 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Self,

I think since Hannity coined the term "Operation Boomerang" he should be well represented in this thread. 

- Self

Fuc k off shite for brains. I renamed this thread and I don't watch Hannity and I'm not impressed by that whiny bit ch. 

• Like (+1) 2

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/443741-jim-comeys-own-words-justify-bill-barrs-review

So now Comey's game plan seems to be an appeal to emotion: We had to investigate the Trump campaign because he is such a terrible person and, as articulated by his investigator, Peter Strzok, someone who had to be “stopped.”

There’s a problem with that. FBI agents are not allowed to investigate individuals based on emotion or because they don’t like someone, or that someone has distasteful character traits. (For this, all politicians should be grateful.)  

Comey’s insistent disgust with Trump, and his urging Americans to vote Democrat in last fall’s midterms, have produced legitimate concerns that his decisions as FBI director were influenced by personal animus and political biases.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posting this for the clips (from last night's Ingraham show) -- worth watching them all: 

But notice Jim Jordan's expression in the second clip, when Joe is talking about the grand juries and Durham having been at work for months already (38 seconds or so). 

:lol: 

This has been planned down to the last letter. It's really amazing to watch it unfold even after all this time of waiting. 

(more to the thread than these two clips)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

you're an idiot. you should be banned for having a sock puppet account.

You should be banned for not being a sock puppet but still believing everything One of Six says on here. Wait. Let me logout and post as my other persona. Give me a few minutes. Hello other self, are you there? Please pick up. 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

That The Hill piece DR linked directly above is a must read. It's third and long for Comey, and the LineBackers are blitzing - as well as both Safeties.

and all 3 WRs who were running "go" routes have tripped over their own feet. There is no downfield option to go over the top.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Dear Self:

Please don’t start a competing ReTweet network competitor to DRNews. 

-Self

Fu ck  off to you too. You (could) be better than this. 

Edited by Nanker

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Fu ck  off to you too. You (could) be better than this. 

I’m not the moronic group making up stories about all my identities, and that I’m paid to be here. I think I’m up to 10 identities but it’s fun to talk to my other one, right? Or are you one of my identities too?

Maybe you like getting your news filtered via Twitter and then PPP with 59 tweets posted here an hour. I commented on the trend. It’s B-Man *2000. 

Wake up. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Go to bed. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

The word parsing, it twists and turns. 

Yup. And he was the top FBI attorney and he thinks people will fall for that spin. Says a lot about his character, principles, and ethics. Just like his current round in the media says a lot about how scared he is he will be indicted for serious crimes. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Wake up. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Post a tweet. Go to bed. 

Great contribution to the betterment of the board.

• Like (+1) 2

Hubris mixed with legit feelings of superiority to the peasants, is a toxic combination straight from the Clinton playbook. 

Just now, KRC said:

Great contribution to the betterment of the board.

He just can't quit me. 

Part time stalker, full time liar, and serial account creator to run from his own past ***** ups -- that's BF/BM whole bag, baby! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hubris mixed with legit feelings of superiority to the peasants, is a toxic combination straight from the Clinton playbook. 

Love the hypocrisy. Calling for a better board, while simultaneously crapping all over it while on his crusade.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Do you realize how childish this makes you look? Seriously, is this some kind of initiation into Tibs Kids?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, KRC said:

Love the hypocrisy. Calling for a better board, while simultaneously crapping all over it while on his crusade.

Thanks. -1 * -1 sometimes comes out positive. But not always. 

Sometimes laying hands on a sick person cures them. Sometimes the person needs surgery. 

18 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Thanks. -1 * -1 sometimes comes out positive. But not always. 

Sometimes laying hands on a sick person cures them. Sometimes the person needs surgery. 

So, you are bettering the board by shitting all over it? That is some ***** up logic there. ?

• Like (+1) 2