Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Reed83HOF

Tyreek Hill Battery & Child abuse thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The team claims that the reason they cut him is because he lied to them 

So he told them the truth in this case (that he busted his kid’s arm)?? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BringBackFergy said:

So he told them the truth in this case (that he busted his kid’s arm)?? ?

I think it was when the video came out of Hunt, they realized he lied. In this case that probably won’t happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This came up in another thread, more players should shred guys like Hill into pieces on Sundays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whatdrought said:

The team has to be careful here because they cut Hunt for what really accounts to a fight with someone who was actively involved in the fight... If this is true (that he is beating his children) they really don't have anything to do but cut him... 

 

yup,  back during the Kareem Hunt situation I said KC was being hypocritical since they didn't seem to mind such things with Tyreek Hill's known abuse of a pregnant woman.

 

(KC) set a precedent with Hunt and are in a sticky situation now.

 

As with any claim, he deserves due process, but his history, and a three year old with a broken arm don't look good.

 

Character counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he broke the kid’s arm, bye bye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RocCityRoller said:

 

yup,  back during the Kareem Hunt situation I said KC was being hypocritical since they didn't seem to mind such things with Tyreek Hill's known abuse of a pregnant woman.

 

(KC) set a precedent with Hunt and are in a sticky situation now.

 

As with any claim, he deserves due process, but his history, and a three year old with a broken arm don't look good.

 

Character counts.

They are/were right on the cusp of giving him the biggest WR contract in history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are/were right on the cusp of giving him the biggest WR contract in history 

I know. Also what bad timing with announcement of Hunt's suspension of 8 games the same day.

Edited by RocCityRoller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

This came up in another thread, more players should shred guys like Hill into pieces on Sundays.

 

Can’t hit what you can’t catch 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it make me a bad person, that my mind immediately goes to thoughts of a weakening conference opponent?

Edited by SWATeam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punching choking and sitting on pregnant wife?  Breaking kids arm? 

 

Some of These guys that win this life lottery called ‘NFL contract’ baffle me...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

 

Like I said, he probably would have been charged already if there was anything to this. It doesn’t take days to investigate something like this. Either there are elements of the crime or not.

There is no standard time-line for an investigation to be concluded or charges to be filed. Each case is different.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he did this he needs to be done for good. I’ll reserve judgment until it’s over but I’ve got no sympathy for anyone who hurts a child.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is wrong with this world? I wonder if “the good guys” get pissed at fools like this. It makes them all look bad to some degree. How do you work with trash like that?  It would be hard for me to just look the other way. Not just him, but for far too many... How does a “Kyle type of guy” play next to that? 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

If he did this he needs to be done for good. I’ll reserve judgment until it’s over but I’ve got no sympathy for anyone who hurts a child.

I'll be happy to pass judgement now.  He already has a conviction of beating his pregnant wife.  Thats enough for me to judge and should be for any human being.  If the new allegations are true this dude needs to be done with the NFL.  

Edited by Mark92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

There is no standard time-line for an investigation to be concluded or charges to be filed. Each case is different.

Correct, and complaint was only filed yesterday, that is not 'days', and even a scumbag deserves due process.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

There is no standard time-line for an investigation to be concluded or charges to be filed. Each case is different.

 

I’m all too aware of this

Edited by Bangarang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

 

Fake account

Edited by Mark92
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

If true the league needs to come down hard on this guy.  Bye bye.  Everytime I watched him play this year his beating his pregnate wife is all I could think of.  How was the League ok with him playing.  Great role model for kids.

Because it took place in college before he was drafted. The league office can't punish him for something he did before he was in the NFL. 

 

Not defending him, I'm just answering your question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...